Chapter 3

After BoA had left, the 4 boys looked towards the sleeping one, thinking what to do now. They were broken from they're thoughts when Taeyong began to whimper. Jaehyun, who was closer, put a hand on Taeyong forehead, then looked worried towards the others.

"I think his fever just get worse. Ten-hyung can you please get some wet towels?"

"Immediately",he said running towards kitchens.

Jaehyun sat on the edge of the bed, petting the older and shushing him gently. The two oldest doing the same.

A couple of minutes later Ten returned with a bowl with water and a couple of towels. Jaehyun took them and put them on the bedside table.

"Jaehyun can you hold him up for a second?" Johnny asked.

"Sure".

Jaehyun lifted Taeyong in sitting position, promoting him against his chest, than Johnny took his shirt out.

After that Jaehyun laid him back, and him with Ten began to damp his skin with cold water, hoping that his fever will go down.

 They managed to fall asleep when they saw that Taeyong fever has lowered a little. But they woke up later when they heard whimpering.

They looked to see poor Taeyong whimpering and writhing in the bed. Johnny touched his forehead only to jerk it back violently.

"Shit! His fever is worse than early."

"We should call an ambulance", Ten said.

"Not yet", Taeil said. "Let's try and bring his fever down us before deciding to call an ambulance."

Taeil runned in the bathroom and returned a few seconds later.

"Johnny grab Taeyong and follow me."

Johnny lifted Taeyong in his arms and walked after Taeil, Jaehyun and Ten hot on his heels, in the bathroom.

 Arriving there they saw that the tub was almost full of water.

"Johnny put Taeyong in the water. Is cold water and it will help."

Johnny nodded and lowered Taeyong slowly in the water. Immediately as the cold water hit his skin Taeyong began to writhe,trying to get out.

"Calm down Taeyongie. It's going to be ok."

"It's hurts. Please hyung. Let me out."

Jaehyun and Ten looked at Taeil, not knowing why Taeyong has this reaction.

"It's ok guys",Taeil assured them. "Taeyong skin his hot and the water is cold. It's feeling like is hurting because the coldness enter in the body, trying to reduce the hotness."

The two boys nodded and turned they're attention to Taeyong who was still trying to get out.

Jaehyun walked beside the tub and entered in the cold water, clenching his teeth and wrapped Taeyong in his arms. 

"It's ok Taeyongie. Everything will end soon. It's ok."

"Hyunnie please let me out."

"I can't. I'm sorry but I can't."

Taeyong only sobbed and pleading until he couldn't take it anymore and went limp in the younger arms.

Johnny put a hand on Taeyong forehead and sighed relieved.

"His fever has broken down. His ok now.

Ten and Taeil left the bathroom and returned with fresh clothes for Jaehyun and Taeyong.

Jaehyun exit from the tub and took his clothes from Ten and Johnny took Taeyong from the tub and dried him and dressed him in the clothes Taeil brought. After that they brought him in the room and laid him back in the bed.

______________________________________

 When Taeyong woke up he saw that Jaehyun and Ten were sleeping beside him. Jaehyun on his left with his arm wrapped around Taeyong slim waist and Ten on his right with his arm wrapped around his chest. When he tried to move the two arms tightened around him.

The door to his room opened and Johnny entered, his expression changing from a concerned one to a happy one when he saw that Taeyong is awake. 

"Hyung what happened? Why are Jaehyun and Ten sleeping here?"

Johnny has made him a shushing sign and removed the youngsters arms and helped Taeyong from his bed and room. They walked in the living room were he made him sit down on the couch.

 "What do you remember from last night?" Johnny asked.

"No much. Only that BoA noona brought me home from the company and I falled asleep immediately.Why?

"Taeyong-ah. You were very sick. You still are but last night was the worst. We managed to lower your fever with a cold bath and the Jaehyun and Ten didn't want to leave your side."

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't want to make you and the others worried."

"You should be. You shouldn't have overwork yourself and most importantly you shouldn't have read the hurtful comments."

"I understand. I promise that I wouldn't do it anymore."

"I hope so."

The rest of the day aqs spent with Johnny telling Taeyong about the others and that they convinced the others members that they're leader was having only a cold. After Jaehyun and Ten woke up they manged to make Taeyong eat something and then they watched TV.

Of course when the others returned from their schedule they corded Taeyong, happy ro see him fine, until Taeil made them go to wash and change.

"Taeyong-ah tomorrow we have a fan sign. Do you feel up to going? Truly,"Taeil asked.

"Yes. I promise."

"Ok. But don't hesitate to tell any of us if something is wrong."

"I understand."

After that Taeyong left in his room, saying that is too tired and is not up to eating dinner.

The four knowing members cannot help but pray that tomorrow nothing bad will happen.