1 - Romeo and Juliet {Percabeth}

warning: some bdsm. set in ancient greece, like 3,000 years ago

"Percy, what are you doing?" I hushed as a head of raven hair slipped through my silky balcony curtains and into my bedroom. Dressed in only a nightgown, I sat at my vanity brushing through my golden hair. A cool summer breeze drifted through my bedroom, lifting my curtains up and causing a ghost-like illusion. Everybody in Athens was probably sleeping as it was well past midnight, except for Percy and me, of course.

"What do you think I'm doing, princess?" Percy reached behind him and closed my french doors with one hand, careful not to make a noise. He swiftly removed his shoes and socks so that his footsteps wouldn't wake anybody and so that he wouldn't stain my floors.

I sighed. "You know you can't be in here. Do you know what would happen if you were caught? If we were caught?"

If we were caught, I'd probably be expelled from Athens by my mother personally. My mother was Athena, a figure of wisdom. She had had a rivalry with Poseidon, Percy's father, from before Percy and I were even born. Long story short, the two both wanted to become the patron for Athens, and they chose my mother instead of Poseidon. Since then, they avoided each other at all costs, and friends and family of Poseidon weren't even welcome in Athens. Contact between the two was strictly forbidden, and romantic relations were unthinkable. I knew I was betraying and disappointing my mother by falling in love with Percy, but he treated me so much better than she ever did.

"You're worth it, Annabeth. You always will be." Percy walked across my candlelit room to my door, double-checking my lock, which didn't exist. My mother didn't allow locks because she was always so invasive of personal space and privacy, but I was positive that we were on the safe side because of how late it was.

"Percy, I-."

He appeared behind me in my reflection, pulling something from his back pocket. He lifted up my hair slowly and clasped a golden necklace across my bare neck. A smile spread across my face as I glanced at him through the mirror. The necklace was faint and soft and had my name imprinted in cursive letters.

"I love you," I whispered, desperate to not wake anybody, especially my mother.

His fingers stayed on my shoulders, lightly trailing my collarbone and shoulders. Pushing my hair aside lightly, he leaned down and murmured in my ear, "I know you do, Annabeth."

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"You wouldn't know what to do without me, would you, sweetheart? Would you?"

I froze, trying to ignore the signals my body was sending me. No, not now. Not here.

"Answer me."

"No, Percy. No, I would not."

"Good. I know you couldn't live without me fucking you senseless every so often. The way you beg for me, Gods knows what you did before you met me."

I tried not to be affected by his words, but I was loosing myself slowly as every word passed through his dark rose lips.

"I know what you're thinking, Annabeth. I do."

I smirked at him through the mirror, or at least I tried to. It was hard to stay focussed when your boyfriend was whispering sweet nothings in your ear, I had to admit.

"I know you're thinking about me throwing you down on that mattress of yours, slowly taking off your nightdress while trailing my hands ever so lightly against your soft, pale, milky-white skin. You want me to lick and nip at one breast while I grope the other one roughly, you squirming while I pin you down with my knee. You want me to finger and lick your tight little cunt until you cum. You want me to pin your wrists against the headboard while I screw into you, before I flip you around and do the same thing, but this time with your fat, round ass in the air for my viewing."