Own It

*Jikook Smut* *Jimin bottom*

This is my first Smut.. I hope you enjoy it :)

Authors POV:
It was a normal day for the members of BTS. They were all in their rooms getting ready for bed.

Jungkook’s POV:
I got out of the shower and got dressed. I didn’t feel tired so I decided to walk to Jiminie Hyung’s room. I knocked on his door, “come in” Jimin said. I opened the door and walked in.

“Hi kookie” Jimin said with a smile on his face.
“Hi hyung, I was wondering if you wanted to practice the dance for ‘Own It’ with me”
“Sure kook, let me change real quick. I’ll meet you in the dance room”

I said “Ok” with a slight smile on my face and started to make my way to the dance room. I walked in, found the music and waited for Jimin.

The door opened and I clicked play, we got into our positions. The song started to play and we were just beginning to dance.

Jimin’s POV:
I walked into the dance room and Jungkook clicked play as soon as I walked in. We got into our positions.

As we started to dance the lyrics of the song were “Next time we fuck, I don’t want to fuck, I want to make love” I felt a familiar feeling as I was dancing. I looked down and I had a boner. I tried to hide it from the camera recording us, but Jungkook needed to know why I was dancing weird, so I showed him. I did a little turn towards him as we were dancing and he stared at it for a second.

Jungkook’s POV:
We were dancing to the song and I noticed Jimin dancing kind of weird, but I just kept dancing and at one point he turned towards me and I looked at him and saw something in the corner of my eye, so I looked down and Jimin had a boner. We continued dancing and kept on recording and when the song was over, I stopped the video. We walked over to the mirror wall and sat down up against it.

“Hyung why do have a boner right now?” I asked.
“I-I don’t know, this doesn’t usually happen. I must’ve been feeling the lyrics.” Jimin said and started to laugh a little.

Author’s POV:
After Jimin said that their laughter gets softer and it got quiet in the room. Jimin was about to get up so he could go shower, but as he stood up Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

“What’s up Kookie?” Jimin asked.
“I-I can help you with that.” Jungkook said and then got embarrassed.
“Wha-what?” Jimin said.

Jungkook got a little bit of courage and stood up softly pushing Jimin against the wall. “Jungko-“ Jimin was cut off due to Jungkook's small pink lips kissing him.

Jungkook’s POV:
I stood up while holding onto his wrist still and softly pushed him to the wall. “Jungko-“ I cut Jimin off by kissing him. 'His lips are so soft and plump' I was thought to myself. His lips started to move against mine. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and he parted his lips. Our tongues began to fight for dominance and I won. We parted so we could take a breath, we stared into each other’s eyes for a second. I started to trail my eyes down to his neck. I started to kiss it and suck it leaving hickeys on his neck and collar bone. As I was sucking on his neck I heard a moan escape his beautiful mouth. His hands were wrapped around the back of my neck as mine traveled from his waist to his butt. I gently squeezed his left cheek and he moaned again. I could feel myself getting hard.

Jimin’s POV:
I moved my hands from his neck down to the hem of his pants and started to pull them down. I slipped his pants down and he started to pull my shirt off. I flipped us around and took my pants off while Jungkook took his shirt off. We were both left in our boxers. I walked up to him and we started to kiss again I reached my hand down and started to palm Jungkook through his boxers. He grunted and said “Get on your knees” I obeyed and pulled his boxers down. His member sprung out and I grabbed it and licked it from the base to the tip. I started to kitty lick the tip “Don’t tease me Babyboy” Jungkook said in a deep raspy voice. It sent shivers down my spine. I put his cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head, the tip hit the back of my throat and made me gag “uggghhhh, I’m close baby” I pulled away and said “ I want you to fuck me... Daddy” I smirked.

Jungkook’s POV:
“Suck on my fingers baby” I said as he grabbed my hand and started sucking on three of my fingers. After he sucked on them for a while I pulled them out of his mouth and said “Lay down”. He obeyed and I started to rub his pink hole, slowly sliding a finger in, leading to two and then three. I took my fingers out, “Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked before I did anything else. “Please Daddy! I'm ready” he whined. I aligned my member to his hole and started to push it in. He moaned in pain and pleasure as I pushed it in. I let him adjust to my size for a minute as I kissed him to help him forget about the pain. He nodded. I pulled out and slammed back in. I kept thrusting and he was a moaning mess at this point. “I’m close” I said while panting. “Me too” Jimin said back inbetween breathes. I slammed into him again and he moaned really loud “Found it” I said to myself as I kept slamming into his prostate. He came on both of our stomachs as his hole clenched around my member and sucked it in deeper. I thrusted one more time and came inside him. I pulled out and saw my cum drizzle out as I layed down next to him. We looked at each other trying to catch our breath “Jiminie... I love you” I said. “I love you too Kookie” he replied. We shared a passionate kiss and I soon fell asleep with Jimin in my arms.

—— Time skip to morning ——

Author’s POV:
The members (all except Jk and Jm) were awake and ate some food. They decided to go wait in the dance room for Jimin and Jungkook. They were all laughing together and not paying attention to their surroundings as they walked into the dance room. Once their eyes weren’t squinted from laughing they saw Jimin and Jungkook cuddling naked on the floor.

Jungkook’s POV:

I felt something warm next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jimin in my arms, but he wasn’t the only person I saw. My eyes widened as I saw all of the other members standing by the door. “Jimin wake up!!!” I said and shook him a little.

Jimin’s POV:
I slowly opened my eyes and saw all of the members with there jaws dropped. I gasped and stood up while covering myself along with Jungkook, we grabbed our clothes and ran out of the room.

Author’s POV:
The members were all standing there with their jaws on the floor. “Well.....” Namjoon said.

——————The End——————