Cheer Camp

Have this Zombies 2 Wyatt x reader fanfiction.
Key (if you haven't ever read a reader insert):
(Y/n) - your name
(e/c) - eye color
(f/c) - favorite color
(N/n) - nickname

Your POV

I'm at Cheer Camp. I'm only here because Addison dragged me here with her, and Bucky won't make me cheer because I scare him sometimes, and he knows I know I scare him. I watch as my sister Addison, the Z-team, and the A-team compete to win while singing.

After Addison and her team win, I run up to her. "Great job, Addie!" I congratulate her.

"Thanks (Y/n)." She says hugging me.

I hug her back before we go to where Bucky and the trophy is.

"Z-team wins." Bucky says with some annoyance in his voice as the A-team comes over to us all muddy. "Aceys, disappointing." He says looking at the group. "You can't be afraid to get those jazz hands dirty!"

"Uh...wha.." Lacey stutters looking at her muddy clothes.

"The Cheer Camp Cup is yours." Bucky says as he hands the trophy to Addie.

"Whoa." Addison says not expecting the sudden weight.

Before my sister could hold it for five seconds, our cousin takes it from her and places it back on the pedestal. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He says. "Now let's make this victory about me." I roll my eyes. "I've decided to be school president this year. Now technically, there's an election, but come on." He smiles. "Which means we'll need a new cheer captain while I rule the school. Who's worthy to lead?"

"It's me!" Stacey says.

"Me, me, me, me, me, me!" The other two Aceys say.

"No!" Bree says. "No, no, no, no, no." She gets everyone's attention. "We...we need a captain that's going to build a united squad." Bree says. "Someone like Addison." The Z-team agrees with her.

"Thanks Bree." My sis tells her best friend.

"Addison! Addison! Addison! Addison!" The Z-team and I cheer.

After the A-team gets cleaned up, we load onto the bus to go back to Seabrook. While on the bus, I sit next to Bonzo and my sister sits next to Bree. I look out the window wanting to be in the forest and see if I can find a friend.

Suddenly, "I just got asked to Prawn!" A cheerleader announces. We all clap for the cheerleader.

After all the clapping is done, I look back out the window. I catch Bree saying something about Prawn, so I look over to her. I see Bonzo look down back to his apple that he is carving.

I see Bree's face on it before he turns it over. On the other side is 'I ❤️ Bree'. "That's beautiful, B." I whisper to him, and his head snaps to me. "You should ask her to Prawn." He starts shaking his head vigorously. "Fine." I say rolling my eyes.

He looks out the window on the other side of the bus, and stands up. "Zarugalla!" He says pointing out the window.

We all look out the window to see signs. "Addison, will you..." Bree reads out loud.

"Go to the Prawn..." We all read out.

"With!" Bree says knocking her shoulder into Addison's.

"Zed!" Addison and I say when we see Zed on a ladder in front of the bus.

The bus hits the ladder Zed is on making him fall on the roof of the bus and the bus starts swerving. Since I don't see him fall off, he must still be on the roof. Suddenly I see him hanging onto the roof through Addie's window. Addison places her hand on the window and I see Zed place his hand where her's is.

Then, the bus swerves off the road and into the forest while going through a fence in the process. Finally the bus stops moving.

"Is everybody okay?" I hear one of the Aceys ask.

"Nothing can happen to me, I'm way too important!" Bucky yells running out the emergency exit at the back of the bus, and I see him fall face first.

I stifle my laughter. "I'm out of here suckers!" I say running out of the bus and into the forest.

I howl seeing if I get a response, and I do. I hear a distant howl then I run towards it. Feasting on a deer carcass, is a lone white wolf.

Having no fear, I walk to the predator. "Hey Luna." I say scratching her head. "Still no pack?" She grunts and bumps her snout into my hand. "Yeah, who needs a pack when you have me."

Suddenly I hear a bunch of howling. I run towards the howling to make sure my sister isn't hurt. But luckily, I see her and Zed hugging.

"Are you two okay? I heard howling." I say then go to check to see if my sister is hurt.

"We're fine, Sis." Addie says as Zoey runs up to us. "Zoey."

"There they are!" I hear Bucky call out.

I turn to my cousin, then Addison says. "We're not alone." Addie starts. "We're surrounded by...werewolves."

"Cool!" Zoey and I say.

"What? Wolves?!" Stacey asks scared.

"What-wolves?!" Lacey says just as scared.

"Here wolves?!" Jacey adds.

"Werewolves!" The Aceys yell together.

"No ones going to believe this." I hear Zed mutter.

~~~~

A bunch of people are gathered for the town meeting in the city council building. I hear Bucky freaking out a bit.

"I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real!" Bucky freaks out, and I roll my eyes.

"Shut the hell up Bucky." I tell him a bit quietly, so Zoey doesn't hear me.

He startles, not realizing how close I was to him. I laugh then go to where Addison is standing.

"You good, A?" I ask.

She jumps a bit before relaxing, "Yeah." Then our parents rush to us. "I'm okay." Addison tells them.

"Nothing scares me." I tell them and try to go to sit down by Zoey and her dad.

"Aunt Missy, Uncle Dale." Bucky says running to us and puts an arm around my sister and I. "The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison and (Y/n)." He lies. "Anyone as courageous as me would've done the same thing. Though not really, I am super brave." I quietly snort.

"Everything is fine." I say, and Addison nods in agreement.

"It's not fine." Dad says. "There are werewolves circling us right now, waiting to attack!"

"Yeah, and I'm way too tasty!" Bucky panics a bit. "I'm always looking like a snack!" Bucky raises his eyebrows at Dad before turning to Mom. "Somebody has to do something!"

"And someone will!" Mom says. She gives Dad her purse. "Hold my purse." She then goes to the podium. She hits the gavel making everyone go quiet and listen to her. "By order of City Council, effective immediately, all anti-monster laws are reinstated!" She announces making all the humans except Bree, Addison, and I clap and the zombies to be upset.

I glare at Mom. "Mom, that is unfair!" Addison and I tell her.

She turns to us, giving us the 'zip it' motion. I see Zed coming towards us. "I'll leave you two to talk." I whisper to my slightly younger sister. I walk out the building and into the streets that have people freaking out and running.