The Wolf Den

Wyatt's POV

"Did you just see that?" Wynter asks quietly.

"She commanded that wolf as if she was her alpha." I say just as quietly.

"She could be the Great Alpha." Another pack member speaks up quietly.

"She even named the wolf." Willa says. I glance at Addison and see her shocked and terrified face. "Let's go." Willa commands and goes to the doors where (Y/n) left.

We follow our alpha and see that she's leaving school. I see (Y/n) and that wolf she calls Luna head for the Forbidden Forest.

"There." I say pointing to the girl.

We follow her into the forest.

(Y/n)'s POV

I leave school since I was only there to cheer on my sister and school is almost over anyways. "Why don't we go have some fun?" I whisper to my white furred friend. I hear a soft grunt in response. "Good." I say as I head to the old gate that leads to the Forbidden Forest.

Luna stands by my side. I glance down at her to see her looking at me too. "You're on!" I say and we start our small race.

Before I could get too close to a big rock that serves as our finish line, I hear a stick break. I quickly look around for Luna just to see her not around. I let out a growl as I jump on the rock.

"You followed me." I say as I glare at the trees. I see movement out of the corner of my eye. "Don't even think you can hide from me." I say as I turn around and come face to face with Willa. I hear growling, and I glance at my side to see Luna there. She takes a step forward. "Luna." I say, and she stops growling while still glaring at them.

"How did you do that?" Willa asks.

"I'm her friend." I tell her.

"A human doesn't just become friends with a wolf." She says, a slight glare forming.

"Well, I did."

"How did you even meet her?" The boy asks.

I sit down on the rock. "It was a few years ago, I was in the Forbidden Forest." I begin as Luna moves to be closer to me. "I was just walking around because I was pissed at my parents. While walking, I stumbled across Luna." I look at the healthy and proud wolf in front of me. "She was alone and hurt. Her pack left her behind when they relocated because she was too injured to travel with them. After a while of being bitten and scratched, she finally gave up and let me help her." I scratch the wolf's head. "Everyday after that, I came back to make sure she was healing right, and I guess sometime during that we just became friends." I end with a shrug.

"Why doesn't she go find a pack?" The male werewolf asks interestedly.

I shrug again, "I guess I'm the closest thing to a pack she has, and she's okay with that." I answer. "Now, I know your names." I say to Willa and Wynter. "But, I don't know yours." I say looking at the boy.

"Wyatt." The werewolf says.

"Okay, now why did all of you follow me?" I ask.

"Meet us here at nightfall." Willa says, and I raise an eyebrow.

"And if I don't?" I challenge.

"Then you'll find out." Willa threatens.

"Threatening me?" I ask with a smirk. "No one has ever threatened me before," I pause, "I like you." I turn around walking away. "See you tonight." I tell them before going home.

Wynter's POV

"What just happened?" I ask slightly confused.