Power Plant

(Y/n)'s POV

After waking up, I quickly grab an apple. I eat it on my way to school, so I can meet up with the pack. As I go in, I hear people whisper and mutter stuff about me. I ignore them as I go look for the pack. I soon join the pack in the hall to go over the plan to get the moonstone.

"All right, we don't have much time." Wyatt says with the blue print of the power plant I gave him. "This is how we sabotage the demolition and stop them."

"There are alarms at the power plant." I tell them. "Give me time, and I can disable them that way no one will know we're there."

"It's my responsibility to make sure we're all safe. We follow my lead." Willa says.

"It's a good plan Willa." Wyatt tells her.

I look at the time. "We need to go now." I tell them. We leave school and go to the demolition site.

Zed's POV

Eliza and I hurry to where the debate for president is being held. We hear people talking. As soon as we enter, they stop and look at me.

"You're going to prove to everyone that we're more than just..." Eliza trails off as we look up to see posters of me. "monsters." She finishes. "Bucky made you look..."

"Scary." I finish for her.

We talk a bit more before the debate begins.

The principal goes up on the stage ready to begin the debate. "Your first nominee-" She gets cut off by the Aceys getting on stage and taking the mic from her.

"Running for president, wearing the sequenced Mighty Shrimp uniform..." Lacey starts

"Three time MVP, lean, mean cheering machine..." Stacey continues.

"And captain of our hearts!" Jacey concludes.

"BUCKY!" The Aceys yell into the mic at once as Bucky gets on stage and goes to his podium.

The Aceys give the mic back before rushing to Bucky. He pulls down the hood before taking it off.

"Your other candidate of..." she trails off as Eliza grabs the mic. "Why not?" She gives in.

"Introducing our soon-to-be first green haired president and repping a proud people, Zed!" She says as I come up to my podium. I wave to the crowd. "Hear us roar!" Eliza says in the mic.

"Um no, actually, we're not going to roar. No roaring." I say to the crowd somewhat into the mic.

"Zed'll fight for you!" Eliza says loudly into the mic.

"You know what, um, I'm not going to fight. 'Cause, no, this isn't a fight." I say as I take the mic from Eliza. "This is just a nice lil' cordial debate we're having here today." I hand the principal the mic.

"Good to hear Zed." She says and I high five her. "Did you see that?" She doesn't get a response. "No." She sighs. "Are you ready to battle?!" She says into the mic and everyone cheers.

"Zed for prez!" I yell. "Vote for me because I swear I'm no monster." I say patting my shirt from the inside of my letterman jacket.

Eliza runs up to me. "That was great, Zed!" She says.

(Y/n)'s POV

The pack and I run into Seabrook Power. Suddenly the alarm goes off causing me to let out a huff.

"We triggered the alarm! Hurry!" Willa yells as we run further into the power plant.

"I told you to give me time to cut them off." I tell her with a slight growl.

We stop and lights turn on, right on us. "Wolves, freeze where you are!" I hear Dad say. We growl and our eyes glow, ready to attack. "(Y/n)?" Dad asks surprised. "What are you doing with them?"

"Leave." I growl at him, and the pack moves closer to me. Aww, they're being territorial over me!

"You're trespassing, werewolves!" Dad says glaring at Wyatt since he is the closest to me.

"How can we be trespassing on our own land?" Wyatt asks.

"This is werewolf territory!" Wynter tells them as we move forward.

"I don't know anything about that." Dad says slightly scared while backing up a bit.

"We can take them." Willa says, and we growl more causing the workers to back up more.

(Addison is dressed how she normally would be)

"You got to stop the demolition, Dad." Zed says walking to his dad. "I know how hard you worked for this job, but if it's gonna hurt the werewolves then you have to stop it."

"You're right. And so is Addison." Zed's dad says. "Shut it down! Stop the detonation." He says to his workers. "Tomorrow, when it's safe, we'll find what you're looking for. But right now, you can all go home!"

"Yes!" Zed says happily, and we all cheer.

The pack turns to the officers to take off their handcuffs. I turn Wyatt towards me, so I can take off his hand cuffs.

"Wait, how'd you get out of the handcuffs?" Wyatt asks me as I take off his.

"I like to mess around with 'em." I say shrugging. I help get the handcuffs off some of the other pack members.

We walk outside and away from the power plant. My twin runs up to me.

"(N/n)!" Addie says. "Are you okay?" She asks worried.

"Addison, I'm older, so stop worrying." I tell her.

"That's not a good excuse." She says.

"Okay then." I say. "I'm a werewolf so stop worrying." I turn to the pack. "We stopped the demo."

They smile at me before we hear a worker yell. I turn around confused as a worker runs up to Zed's dad with the control to the charges.

"What?" Zed's dad asks the worker.

"The remote shorted out, and now the detonation timer's running out!" Explains the worker.

"Well, shut it off!" Replies Mr. Necrodopolous.

"I can't!" Answers the worker.

After that, we run as fast as we could to the power plant, but before we could even get close, the charges explode. The old building collapses.

"No!" I say devastated.

"What have they done?" Willa asks just as devastated.

The pack starts coughing as their eyes and moonstones turn green. They hold onto each mother so they don't fall. After they all stop coughing, the pack and I return to the den.