Chapter 11

It was the night! The sky had that peaceful black sky with a few starts almost not seemingly. The moonlight was high up the sky, making it more peaceful. The people in the town were walking while having small talk with their partners, the night was just perfect, but someone couldn't sleep even though the night was peaceful.

Xiang who was sleeping in his chamber wasn't feeling the night tonight, he couldn't get any sleep. He had been like this for a while and yet he hadn't gotten any sleep, so he decided to take a walk, even though he didn't know where he was or the location of the place, but he knew that it wasn't from the forest they were followed in at.

Walking around very carefully, he could sense that no one was outside at the moment. Well, it was pretty late, so either way, they were sleeping or out with their friends or something. Feeling the walls, the location and his senses on, he began to feel himself familiarizing himself with the place. It went on like this before he could feel that the place he was in was completely place. The place was different, he could feel the air around himself free and very open to the eye. Trying to find something that could explain where he was, his hands began to wander around. Finally touching something, he began to feel it in his hands, judging by the gentle and thin layers, he figured that it was a flower, but what kind of? Moving his hands and touching in the middle of the flower and feeling the layers again, it turned out to be a lotus. So either way, he was in a garden or the countryside, but he wasn't that far from the forest or home, so he was in a garden.

Trying to sense something around him in the unknown garden, which resulted in not finding anything. The moment he entered this unknown garden, he felt like someone was watching his every move in a far distance.

Trying to find something to sit on or hold on to, he began wiggling his hands around the area again, that was until he touched a tree. He didn't know where it just popped up from, but he just sat under it and tried to enjoy the night since he could not get any sleep.

The night was truly peaceful! The little breeze that came by made it even quieter and peaceful. The atmosphere and peacefulness made him take out his flute.

A/N: He can't live without his flute

In that peaceful moment, he felt like playing his feelings/emotions. It was the first time he was going to play his emotions out, but at the same time, it didn't feel so bad- he wasn't going to play something depressing or a tune which would make you think of your darkest past, moments or feelings. He felt like playing a very good peace for the night- this wouldn't often come to him.

Taking a sit under the tree he suddenly found, he began to play.

The moment he began to play, the whole place felt like bliss. It was so quiet but like him, someone else wasn't feeling sleepy in the middle of the night. Roaming around the place like a ghost, his steps were quiet and light. Heading towards his garden to find some quiet, he heard a tune. Following the tune, he found himself in his garden.

Who could possible it be? No one was allowed to enter his garden especially set a foot inside his chamber, except Shi, but that meant that he needed him for something.

Looking around to try to find where the tune was coming from, that was until his vision landed on a figure under the winter tree. The little winter fairies who rested in the winter tree were dancing around him enjoying the tune coming out of the white flute, one of the little fairies saw him and came closer to him. 

"Master, who is that beauty playing?" That was one of the nosy fairies

"You're too nosy" answered the man back. Looking at the figure under the winter tree with the fairies dancing around him, but unknown to him, he felt at ease. He took small and light steps towards the figure. 

Light steps were taken on the soft green grass, that was until he stepped on a twig which made him halt in his steps. 

"Who's there?" standing up and looking towards where the sound came from to only see a blurry figure. The blurry figure came closer while he took a step back, this kept going on until he almost fell into the lake, but the blurry figure caught him just in time. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The peaceful wind, the garden and the white lotuses emitting the light of the moonlight, the last but not least the two figure in each other's arms near the lake. The picture was truly perfect, the atmosphere made it even better. 

Looking down at the figure under his arms, the red tempting lips were parted almost asking for to be kissed, the white milky skin glowing under the moonlight was hard to resist, the white robe revealed some parts of his sexy collarbone. 

*cough* "I'm sorry" releasing him from his embrace and just standing there. The atmosphere was awkward since no one knew what to say at first.

"Be careful" started the other. Xiang shifting his head position to the left where the man stood, he didn't know what he meant.

"Excuse me?" Asked he back. Why would he be careful, he was just in a garden.

"It's very easy to get lost here... so be careful" answered the man. Xiang nodding his head towards him, his head returned to the view in front of him even though he couldn't see it, he could sense and feel how beautiful and peaceful it was.

The air between them wasn't as awkward as before, maybe it was, but it wasn't too much.

Taking out his flute again, he began to play for the beautiful night.

A/N: The first piece, but the whole thing is actually nice to the ear, so u can listen to it whole if u want.

Sitting under the winter tree full in bloom, the white lotus at their best moment and the moon high up at the sky, maybe one of the best and relaxing nights both of them ever have had.

Standing up, Xiang bed the man goodbye with a little smile, but before he could take a step, the man himself stopped him by grabbing on his robe.

"I accompany you back" it didn't sound like a question, a fact. Like if he refused, the man would still follow him back, so he accepted. It would be better if he had someone who knew the place bring him back instead of getting lost again.

Taking his pale hand upon his, the man led him like Shi did, but much carefully and the steps weren't in a rush. Asking a few question here and there on the way to his chamber, he got to know a bit of the place he and Shi were currently at.

Standing beside the door to his chamber, he turned around to the man to thank him for accompanying him back, but every since they met in the garden, a question had been roaming around his head. So before the man left, he asked him what was bothering him.

"This may sound strange, but have we met before?" The silence came as it went.

'Yes, we have' the answer inside his head, but the answer coming out of his lips was the opposite. Biting his lips, he answered Xiang back

"No" was the word coming out of his lips.

'It's too early! Not now, have to wait a little longer. Yes, just a little longer.'

'The voice was the same as his, but maybe it was Just my imagination' thought Xiang after getting the man's answer.

Giving the man in front of him a small smile, Xiang bed him goodbye with a good night.

Entering his chamber and closing the door, Xiang got to bed, but the man outside hadn't moved an inch from his position. Closing his eyes and widening his sensing, a soft breathing entered his ears. With that, he disappeared into the peaceful night as he never was there.

A/N: Finally finished!! I feel like the time I spent on this chapter equals the time from Earth to the moon😅 sorry about that. I hope u like and comment on this chapter. I had no event in mind besides their second meeting, but I will try harder.