Chapter XI

Chapter XI ─ Heat Rising

[ B R Y A N   C L A Y ]

I shivered when I felt fingertips roam over my chest, yet I still leaned into the soft and comforting touch, desire blazing in my body.

The mystery man's hands were rough, but his touch was soft, meticulous. I felt his fingers trail my collar and my body involuntarily leant in. I didn't dare to open my eyes, I just wallowed in the sheer desire and the comfort of my bed.

I felt his hands move further up, slowly sizing up my jaw, savouring every little bit of my body, causing a soft whimper to escape my lips. I didn't know that a man's touch was enough to send my mind into overdrive.

I focused my attention back to the man's masterful hands, his fingertips brushed against my lower lip and I let a soft breath, I didn't know I was holding, escape my lips. I felt the figure above me, lean closer to my face, close enough for me to feel his warm breath fanning my cheek.

His lips placed soft and careful kisses around my prominent cheekbones, sending jolts of electricity down my spine, directly feeding my evergrowing arousal.

I felt him smile when I shivered under his soft lips, the bastard was enjoying my reaction, my desire for him. It had been far too long of a time since I had done anything like this and right now I wanted to scrutinize myself for missing out on these sensations. It felt so damn good. I laid there powerless, experiencing and enjoying the passion fueling his actions.

A soft gasp escaped my lips when his teeth grazed against my jawline, familiar electricity surged through my veins, heat rushing through my body, my erection grew larger in my boxer briefs. 

A moment later, the stranger planted his heavenly lips on mine.

I moaned at the sensation of his tongue trailing my lower lip, the man was rough, overpowering, but I was in no rush to resist him. The way he made me feel was worth more than control in this situation.

He tasted so damn good, a faint minty sensation danced in his mouth as his tongue clashed with mine. Safe to say, I was getting lucky tonight and I couldn't have been happier about that, my dick agreed.

Only after the kiss had been broken, did I open my eyes and saw a familiar mop of ginger hair and piercing green eyes looking at me, lust evident in the green sea of emotions. Michael Griffin had been the one driving me crazy.