In Love?

Y/N was lying down on her bed thinking about the several events that took place. Her thoughts pondered throughout her mind. "I might love this man that I once despised..." she thought. This was a rare occurrence for Y/N. She had never loved anyone like how she loved Jinyoung. She loved how Jinyoung treated her like a queen and with so much respect. She felt like she was in charge. She loved the power she felt when she was in the presence of Jinyoung. As she was thinking she heard a faint knock on her door. She let the unknown person enter. It was Jinyoung. "Y/N today we have to go to a club for a small business meeting. Bang Si Hyuk wants to meet today. We will leave at 9." Jinyoung said. Y/N loved when Jinyoung would give her the opportunity to dress up. Since she would be going to a club she wanted something that would show off her slim physic. She decided for a short red dress (image above). She loved how that dress made her feel confident and powerful. 

-Time Skip-

Jinyoung and Y/N had arrived to a big club that all big mafia bosses would go to.  When they had arrived she felt awkward. She felt that it wasn't where she was meant to be at that time and place. Jinyoung felt the distraught aura produced by Y/N so he let her hook her arm to his. Jinyoung saw where Mr. Bang was sitting. They greeted Mr. Bang with a bow. Same with Mr. Bang and his men. When Y/N had to straighten her facial expression she saw that one of Mr. Bang's men was her ex. She looked at him wide-eyed. She though he left Korea for Japan, but that seems to be false. He didn't care to acknowledge her, he was there to do business and only business for his boss. They all took a seat at the booth table that Mr. Bang reserved. "You know Jinyoung you are a great friend of mine, and my men. So I will just cut to the chase... I would love to buy this beauty over here, if you wouldn't mind." Bang Si Hyuk explained. Jinyoung looked at Mr. Bang appalled, Y/N looked at Jinyoung worriedly. "Never! She is my wife!" Jinyoung yelled. "We will pay millions for her. A natural beauty, isn't she? She looks to be worth millions." Bang Si Hyuk said looking at Y/N up and down. "She isn't for sell, and she will never be for sale." Jinyoung defended. "Come on Y/N you know you want to be with us. You know you will be treated like a queen when you are with us." Y/N's ex said. "Hoseok, I can't believe that you would think I would want to be sold off like that." Y/N said with cracks in her voice and tears welling in her eyes. Jinyoung held Y/N closer to him. "Bang Si Hyuk, I would never sell a loved one, and one of that is my wife. I love her whole heatedly and would never give her up for your dirty money." Jinyoung said. This was when Y/N knew she really loved Jinyoung. They left the club hand in hand. They hurriedly got into the dark car. When they started to go home Y/N couldn't contain her emotions. "Jinyoung... I think I love you. I love the concept of you. I love everything about you. I love you Park Jinyoung, and I understand if you don't love me back-" Y/N said until she was cut off by Jinyoung kissing her passionately. Once they got home they expressed their sexuality under the stars as the moon light hit them for a night of passionate romance.