Chapter 36

"Now all of you see? How every single one of you pathetic kids are gonna end up dying in here!" Viper yelled at them. Victoria looked at him as Efren was being held by him she then looked around and saw Violet, Hagrid, and Charlie in trouble. "Go on! Decide! Choose on who you'll help!" Viper said as he held Efren tighter. "G-Go Victoria...help them I-I'll be here" Efren strugled to tell her, but Viper began squeezing his throat. "Quiet! You don't have a right to speak you worthless child!" Viper told him.

Victoria hesitated at first but understood and went to go help Charlie as he began being surrounded by the snake people. "Hold on Charlie I'm here!" She told him and she stood behind him. "What are you doing here Victoria? You should be helping my ma-" Victoria cut him off by yelling at him "Shut up! I tried but if I did he'd kill him so...Efren told me to go help on of you". "Why help me then?" Charlie asked as he cut a snake person in half. "I came to you first because I know Violet can heal herself, and I know Hagrid has a scheme up his sleeve" She responded as she kicked her foot through the chest of a snake person.

While Victoria and Charlie were fighting Violet slowly stood up with scratches on her arms, legs, and body. "A-Are you okay baby?" She asked the baby dragon, it responded but nodding at her. "H-Here let me help-" She suddenly felt immense pain on her right arm. "I-I think I broke it during the fall..." She held her arm as she looked at the dragon. The dragon looked worried for her, but she smiled at him "It's okay baby I'll be fine let me heal you up first" She began healing the dragon and in a couple of seconds all its injuries were healed. "There you go now it's my turn and if you could can you please cover me?" She asked the dragon and it began looking around protecting her while she healed.

"I wouldn't have mind some help but I guess they know what I'm up to" Hagrid thought to himself as he slowly moved the spike aside from him aiming it at Viper's back. "You better thank me Efren I almost died trying to save you, also I hope you like back pain you old serpent" He said as he let go of the spiked tailed making it go towards Viper's back. As the spike impaled him in the back making it splur his black blood. "Take it you asshole!" Hagrid said as he saw him scream. Viper dropped Efren to the ground and Hagrid took the opportunity to run to him and grabbed then he then proceeded to drag him towards Violet.

Viper took out his spiked tail from his back and looked at Hagrid running to Violet. "You bastard...I'll make you pay for that!" He screamed as he started gathering magic on his right hand. "HOLY SHIT! HURRY UP!" Hagrid screamed as he kept dragging Efren to Violet. A huge magic ball formed on Viper's right hand "Die!" He said as he launched the ball of magic towards them. "Dammit! Violet!" Hagrid yelled. "Take cover!" She said as she made a magic barrier trying to block the magic ball tossed at them. "Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!" He said while he continued sending magic balls at the barrier. "I c-can't hold it any l-longer!" Violet said as the barrier began cracking and was beginning to shatter.

"Victoria...there's too many of them...I can't go on" Charlie told her in exhaustion, but Victoria looked at him as she breathed heavily. "Yeah...I know what you mean but we can't just...sto-" A huge explosion was heard and it shook the room they were on. "W-What the hell was that?" Victoria asked. "Like hell do I know?" Charlie responded. Both of them looked behind and saw smoke coming from the distance. "We gotta go see if they're okay, but we can't just leave these things alone and risk them attacking us" Charlie implied to her. "Charlie go help them I'm going to use a technique my grandmother showed me. It can either kill me or help me but it's a risk I have to take so go!" Victoria demanded to him. "But Victo-" Victoria looked at him piercing him, he looked nervous but agreed and he began going to them. "Alright you little shits it's time for you to face me and my grandmother's technique!" Victoria began jumping slightly and controlled her breathing, her muscles and speed increased greatly. "Let's do this!" She yelled as she started going through the amount of snake people in it.

Viper slowly slithered to the circled crater where Efren, Violet, and Hagrid layed barely conscious. "Look at where the little kids are. Barely even able to move on their own after that hit I gave them, but it serves you right for interfering!" He said while he looked at Hagrid trying to crawl out of the crater. "Where do you think your goi-" As he took out his arm to reach him Hagrid had turned around with Jerry's sword cutting off Viper's hand off. "Y-You son of bitch!" He screamed at him while he held on the wound. Hagrid only looked at him and laughed "E-Even if your a-all that powerful you get pissed off easily. Meaning you fall into traps way to easy" He told Viper. Viper only got angrier and slammed his tail onto Hagrid making him cough up blood.

Efren struggled to get on his feet, but as he did he looked at Violet passed out and having a hard time breathing. "V-Violet..." He slowly walked to her and turned her and lifted her up a little. "Come on wake up Violet don't die on me..." He said and slowly was dragging her out of the crater. "Where do you think you're going you little shit!" Viper screamed and striked him on his back leaving scratch marks on it. Efren fell on the ground and his blood slowly streamed down, he slowly moved on top of Violet in effort to trying to cover her from any hits. "You trying to protect her won't solve anything knowing you can't protect anyone! You're just as worthless as your grandfather!" Viper used his tail to hit Efren out the way making him slide against the ground.

Viper looked at Efren trying to get up, but he only fell back down and wasn't able to gather enough strength to even raise his head. Viper spat on him and slithered slowly to him "How does it feel? Feeling defeated? How do you feel knowing that you can't save them, even though you tried your hardest on doing so. How do you feel failing everyone?" He said as he slowly began wrapping his tail around Efren's neck. "There won't be a grandson or a new grand knight after your death kid" He said and began squeezing on his neck.