For All Ya'll Billie Eilish Haters

Alright, now I understand if you just don't like her music, that's a different story. But this is for the people who complain about it online, and only hate it for the reasons below. 

1.

Billie Eilish doesn't whisper. Her vocals are subtle, allowing the listener to hear the background music as well. Lots of artists tend to overdo the vocals, so Billie Eilish's voice is nice for a change. In my opinion, artists overdoing their vocals is just cheesy. Also, many people tend to just focus on the lyrics of the song, and not the background music, so in a sense, it can open people's ears to something they normally wouldn't listen to.  

2.

Billie Eilish isn't "fake depressed." Sure, maybe she isn't depressed at the moment, but at some point in her life, she probably was, and so she decided to write a song about that time. Keep an open mind, songs aren't always about what's going on at exactly the time it's written. With that, not all Billie Eilish stans are depressed, or think they're depressed. Most people don't just listen to a song and then think "oh I'm depressed." It doesn't work like that. 

3.

Not all of Billie Eilish's songs sound the same. If you're a Billie hater you've probably only heard a few songs. But let me tell you, "ocean eyes" doesn't sound the same as "bellyache." "bellyache" doesn't sound the same as "when the party's over." "when the party's over" doesn't sounds the same as "my strange addiction." Again, keep an open mind, maybe give a few more songs a listen. 

And with all that, I understand if you don't like Billie Eilish's music, it's not for everyone. But don't complain about it on the internet, and don't hate it just because of any of the reasons above. Billie's music makes millions of people happy every day, so don't ruin it for them. 

Thanks for bearing with me.