♛𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♛

y/n's pov:
i haven't seen mattia around the r&b. considering that he is a criminal i don't want to see him. but there's this suspicion and concern about him. he's just so forbidding it drives me insane. i bite my lip as i walk out the bar with soph. it was friday night and we were going clubbing. it was currently 8 pm. it was so dark outside

but us being dumbasses decided to leave the car back home so we can walk beside the beach. soph grabbed my arm tightly in the cold. "i don't even know how we're going to go out in this weather" she laughed as she looked over to the beautiful waves. i nodded as we walked in the hot sand.

she began to rumor about back home as i looked over to where the beach ended. there was a small boat with a truck parked nearby the waves, but not close enough where it'll touch the truck. the boat was passing packages to a tall figure who then passed it to someone else. i furrowed my brows as we got closer.

i adjusted eyes with the tall figure as his eyes penetrated into my body. it's like i was exposed. but i knew those eyes. but i couldn't tell who. they had on a black hoodie as i recognized them. it's mattia, passing drugs..
-
"ready soph!" i called out as she nodded coming down. "aaaa bitch you cute" i smirked as she twirled for me. i laughed as she complimented me too. she grabbed my hand pulling me out where rowan waited outside. "party bitch!" i yelled as i got into the car. he rolled his eyes laughing.

we drove to the club bumping to some music while we drove there.
-
we arrived shortly after as we paid for our tickets walking in. we grabbed some drinks as the lights turned off. girls cheered as guys played a smirk on their face. the smell of weed-filled my nose as i groaned closing my eyes.

the music shifted as soph pulled us into the dance floor . "aye aye" she cheered making me laugh. "shiii" rowan said as i swirled my body into his. soph got herself a dancing partner as rowan and i danced. "you're so fine mamas" he murmured in my ear as i danced on him. i turned to my side as i saw some piercing eyes.

mattia
again

i furrowed my brows stopping as his jaw clenched. "something wrong?" rowan said as i shook my head dancing on him again. i turned around as the lights glinted to various colors. he snatched me as he put his lips on mine making me close my eyes. it was kind of fast before i was pulled away. my eyes opened. mattia?

rowan furrowed his brows, "who's this?" he said. "i-" i said before mattia shut me up. "she's mine" he said murdering rowan with his eyes as rowan furrowed his brows. soph was busy getting her face sucked off.

thoughts?