♛𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞♛

mattia's pov:
yeah. she saw me. but fuck it. the way she shifted her body on him made me want to destroy everyone here; and they mamas. i clutched my jaw as tightly as i ever have as i saw them kiss. she was mine. no matter if i just met her. i walked to them yanking her away.

"what the fuck!" she said wiping her lips. "yeah wipe his dirty mouth off your pretty lips" i spat angrily. she gulped as she walked near me. i stepped into a private room as i sat her in the stool. "what're you doing with him!" i asked. "i don't even know you, what are you doing interrupting my own time!" she spat as i snickered. my feisty girl.

"i know we just met. but the first time i laid my eyes on you. you were mine " i said. she rolled her eyes. "i'm not. you're a criminal. what're you doing in the streets" she chuckled. "i own these streets love. just like i own you" i spat as i jerked her jaw. i urged her eyes into looking at me. her lovely eyes.

i outlined my finger on her lip. "gave him something he didn't deserve" i mumbled as she stared at me. "do you?" she mumbled back. staring into my eyes making me vulnerable. never felt like this. "no, but i want them" i whispered. she grabbed my jaw as she put her lips on mine. i puffed out clasping her face pulling her closer to me.

our lips played with each other's as i felt my insides mix around. i shook my head as i licked her lip making her open her mouth. our tongues fought as i won. i'll always win. i groaned at the feeling. i pulled away. "let's stop before i can't restrict myself" i whispered as she inhaled roughly.

"maybe you shouldn't," she said as i grinned, "don't wanna add another body to my list," i said as she stared at me. "later princess," i said walking out departing from her.

well, they finally kissed... what should they do next?