5: battle, Toad and Sango vs. Team CRDL.

It was combat class and prof. Goodwith has paired up Toad and his girlfriend go up against the assholes of team CRDL.

Goodwith: ok class, today's matchup will be between Mr. Skywalker and Sango against team CRDL.
Toad: ready to do this babe?
Sango: oh I'm always ready honey.
Cardin: hey baby! Why don't you ditch the loser and hang out with a real man?
Sango: like I'd ever date a retarded monkey like you! Besides, your dick is too small! You can't satisfy a woman like my darling Toad can.

Cardin hears all the girls laughing at him. Yang and Rias were laughing the hardest.

Rias: you got cucked big time Winchester!
Issei: yeah! It's funny because it's true!
Ophis: this is why he can never get a girlfriend. They hate him. And honestly I don't blame them.
Velvet: he really is an idiot along with the rest of his team. Toad is so much better.
Yang: I agree with you there Velvet.
Goodwith: are the combatants ready? 3...2....1.....begin!

As usual, Cardin rushed at Toad while he just stood there. Sango knew Cardin would do that. When Cardin was close enough, he was flipped by Toad. Toad grabbed Cardin's mace and destroyed it.

Toad: really Cardin? You're so predictable. I don't know how you got into Beacon/ Kuoh academy, but I'm gonna make sure you and your team get expelled. Your bullying days are over. And you'll no longer be racist to faunus because the faunus are awesome. Except for the white fang.

The rest of Cardin's team rushed at Sango but the result was the same.

Goodwitch: the match is over! The winners are Mr. Skywalker and Sango! Team CRDL, come with me to Ozpin's office for your expulsion.
Issei: booyah! That's what I'm talking about!
Ddraig: that outcome was decided even before the battle began.
Asia: he's so strong!
Koneko: he's just as cool as Issei. And they're not perverts.
Akeno: you're not the only one who loves him Rias.
Rias: Sango did say that she was ok with a harem.
Ruby: true. She also said that as long she is the alpha in the harem.