Chapter 2

Kageyama's POV ~

I walk out of the gym and get a phone call. I look at the caller ID and immediately answer it, "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! Where are you? I WANT YOU TO BRING ME SOME BEER YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! "

" Yes father," I reply as I walk over to the beer store and buy a few bottles of beer. I then check my watch. Shit, it's almost  10'oclock. I run home as fast as I can and then quickly walk in and place the bottles of beer on the countertop. I run upstairs and run into my room, I look around and the first thing I see is my calendar and a BIG round circle around the 15 th which is tomorrow I try my hardest to remember what's so important tomorrow. When suddenly it pops up. IT'S MY LITTLE BROTHERS  BIRTHDAY! I go to the bathroom and rub the makeup off my body...  I have so many scars littering my body, each one containing a horrid memory...

   I roll my sleeve up and grab my razor and cut until my skin is covered in warm blood

   I roll my sleeve up and grab my razor and cut until my skin is covered in warm blood. I love that sensation. The stinging pain, the oozing red blood... I get some tissues and wipe all my blood off the floor. I then get my secret stash of bandages from the back of the bathroom cabinet under the sink and wrap my fresh cuts in bandages.

To be continued and thanks to anyone who reads this!