Authors Note

Ok so i am soooooo sorry but like I already said my parents are homophobic and I'm homosexual and they said if I am homosexual and if I read and write about it that they will...
Kick me out... so pretty much I can't finish this ....
I am soo soo soo sorry
I'll try to make another story but that's pretty much what's happens and ya I don't know what to but ya um I also got my selective( year 7 school for advanced students) and I got partial selective and my parents won't stop talking about it and now I feel like a total idiot and failure...
Story Time-
So in year 3 on my birthday my dad and mum had an argument and then in the evening I heard him talking shit about her when we were doing like lunch with my cousins and when my mum came ( she came in a separate car). Sooo they stopped and then talked about things. And when me and my bro went with my mum home I told my mum next morning my mum told my dad when I was asleep. In the morning my mum went to work and my brother went to school I didn't cause I was really sick.  And my dad confronted me and used the wooden rolling pin... and said he'll disown me if I do what I did again...
So ya now I am scared to HeCk to stay with him alone at home...
Story Time Ended-
Bye guys hope you guys are well!
This is Ash my Oc!

Story Time Ended-Bye guys hope you guys are well!This is Ash my Oc!