Characters

Characters

Tom Felton as Drake King; the son of one of the richest families in Campton Kingdom

Tom Felton as Drake King; the son of one of the richest families in Campton Kingdom. He lived a life that was he got everything he wanted and looked down those beneath him especially the Master's family; a demoted household. This is all changed when he met one of the family members, Emily Masters at a masked ball, not knowing who she was. He was willing to do everything and give up everything for the girl he secretly loves after hating his own livelihood.

 He was willing to do everything and give up everything for the girl he secretly loves after hating his own livelihood

Emma Watson as Emilia "Emily" Masters; the kind daughter of the Masters. But, lived with a cruel aunt in their household while her father serves in their jail. If it weren't for the demotion, she would have been the princess with the King family. They are now bookstore owners. She shares a deep dislike to Drake King, due to his bullying since their childhood days and was in love with Richard.  This is all changed when she fell for him at the Masked Ball and he confessed his love to her. Even with love, she's afraid to fall for him due to their societies. 

-Someone suggest me a list of actors for these characters.

Amber Blue; The arranged match for Drake King. She's the daughter of one of the nobles in the kingdom. She is also arrogant. Unlike Drake, she is conceited. She is interested due to looks and status and want to be with Drake, even though she's not in love with him. Drake doesn't love her in any way but forced with association.

Richard Prince - The arranged match for Emilia. He is one of the lords from the Solomon Kingdom. However, this is broken due to his infidelity with other woman. 

Thomas Scott- The best friend of Drake whose the son of the royal guards who also shows the same arrogance as the highest monarchs. He secretly loves Amber, but is willing to be friends with her.

Edward Scott - Another best friend of Drake, cousins of Thomas whose the only supporters of him and Emilia's secret relationship in which he keeps to themselves.

King Devon and Queen Malia King - The parents of Drake and the next heirs of the Campton kingdom. They disregard to associate with anyone who is beneath them. When they found out about Drake's and Emilia's relationship, they broke them apart. Leading Drake to run away. Devon didn't want to be against Edward nor share a kingdom with him even if they used to be best friends due to their ideas, so he found a way to separate them.

King Edward and Helena Masters- The parents of Emilia and the masters to their small kingdom in England. The opposites of the Kings. They despise what they have done even though they love their kingdom being small and their own.

Gwendolyn Barons - The sweet daughter of a merchant in the Master's kingdom and the cousin of Emilia who she confides in.