Chapter 1: Ella

Niall :

Everything's perfect. Except one thing, I miss my babygirl. I haven't seen her since I left to go to Germany for a long conference and ended up staying for a month. I haven't gotten home yet nor have I called. I bet she's worried sick. I just have a little more time at the office and then I'll be able to see my girl.

****************

I'm finally going home to Ella. I hop into the driver seat of my black convertible. Driving as fast as I can but not too fast. Ella's voice rings in my head 'Avoid the worst by safety first'. 
      I pulled up to our house and walked inside. "Ella baby girl are you awake ?" I called knowing she doesn't leave the house much while I'm gone so she sneaks in a couple naps in and watches Netflix.
    I heard giggling from the garden. I walked out there to see my beautiful girl laying in the grass and playing with flowers in one of my shirts and hopefully shorts underneath.
    I snuck up and laid right next to her. "Beautiful day isn't it" I stated. Her eyes flickered with excitement and happiness as she showed me a smile as wide as can be. She turned her head to look at me. "Niall" she screamed rolling over and laying on top of me. She kissed me with her soft pink lips.
     The taste of honey was amazingly sweet as I ran my tongue over my lips. "I missed you so much " I said trying to get closer to her. "Niall you just got back." she reminded. That didn't bother me I was ready for her. I wanted her. I needed her.
    I moaned thrusting my hips up a little to give her the hint that I wanted her. She smiled getting the idea. 
   "Can we at least go inside first?" She asked cheekily. I nodded letting her off of me as I got up from the ground. I took her hand and ran inside.
      She wiggled out of my grasp and ran upstairs. I ran after her. Once we reached our room it was set up perfectly. Roses were laid on the bed in a heart shape, strawberries were on a plate on the nightstand, and candles were lit all around.  I looked at her confused on how she knew I was coming back today.
    "Zayn gave me a little tip I just didn't know what time in the day. " I pouted.  I wanted to suprise her but I'm glad it gave her a chance to do what she does every time I come back from a trip.
    I grabbed her by her hips and laid her gently into the bed. Rose petals flew into the air slightly as her body connected with the mattress.
   She squealed with delight. I smiled the dimple in my chin showing.
    "I love you. " I stated kissing her neck. "Love you more" she moaned out. "Impossible" I mumbled into her neck. She moved her head to give me more access "Possible" she moaned again.
   Lord knows how much I love her moan. I want to  drill into her and have her screaming out for me. Begging me to stop but really wanting me to continue.
     I put my hands up my shirt she was wearing not feeling anything but her undergarments. " Babygirl you've been very naughty. " I whispered in her ear.
   "What'd I do daddy ?" She asked. My eyes darkened at her immediate submission. Oh this is going to be fun. "Your not wearing any shorts underneath daddy's shirt and you need to be punished. " I grabbed her waist.
   She whimpered but I know I'm not hurting her. Never would I hurt Ella. She's my princess , my baby girl , my world. " Face down ass up. Now" she nodded and did as I said.
    "Always a good obedient little girl for daddy. Now tell me, what do you want daddy to do hmm ? Spank you ? Fuck your mouth ? Tie you up ? " I asked my mind completely being taken over by dirty thoughts of what I could do to her.
    "Spank me daddy. I've been very naughty and I deserve it. " she begged. "You want me to spank your gorgeous ass with my hands or a belt ?" I asked knowing she loves the way my hand prints look on her tan skin.
     "Hands daddy. Mark me as yours so no one else can touch me. "
     "Such a good girl. " I praised. I lifted the shirt up showing her bare ass. She was wearing the thong and bra set I got her for Christmas.
     I let my hand connect with her ass in a swift motion. She jolted forward a little bit letting out a moan.
    "How many does my princess want ?" I asked knowing she loved the feeling but there was pain with the pleasure and that part she didn't like.
    "Four more daddy. " She begged. I nodded and let my hand connect with her ass four more times. She cried out in ecstasy loving the feeling it gave her. She ran her hand over her (ass) cheek sucking in a harsh breathe. I frowned I hurt my princess. I have to fix it.
    I was so deep into thought about how I could make her feel better I didn't even notice her get up from her position.
   We were now face to face. She looked into my eyes. "Hey,I asked for a spanking cause that's what I deserved. I was very naughty daddy and now I think I should repay you for letting me choose my punishment. " She ran her hands down to my pants. I stopped her. "Rest is what we need. I'll get you a towel for your ass and I'll be right back to cuddle with you. "I said letting her hands go. She looked at me and just smiled she laid in bed on her side.
    I walked into the bathroom and picked up a washcloth. I turned on the cold water and let it run over the towel making it soaking wet. I squeezed out the access water and walked back into the bedroom.
    I blew out the candles around the room and walked over to her.
    She had already taken off the shirt she had on and threw it in a corner. I took off the blanket being careful not to hurt her or disturb her. Draping the towel over her exposed ass I smiled as she let out a moan.
    "Feel good Babygirl ?" I questioned.
  "Feels great daddy. " She responded.
   "Ella I love you. I'm sorry for hurting you. "
  "It's fine Niall I wanted it and I love you too. Don't leave me for a long time ok?"
   I smiled at her. "Ok ell bell. " She giggled knowing that's what I called her before we were completely committed and ready to have sex. Took months for us to build a stable relationship. I didn't want her to think that I was gonna take advantage of her then leave. 
    "Scoot over I know you like the middle better. " She did as she was told I placed the blanket back on her and I moved to my side of the bed taking off my pants and shoes and everything else until I was in just underwear.
    I grabbed very comfortable flannel pajama pants and Laid in bed with her. Ella. My Ella.
     We ended up falling asleep face to face , body to body , holding her close breathing in her fruity scent. Her hair falling over her breasts , her jawline a little more defined as it clenched then relaxed. I love this women more than anything else in this world. She's all I want. She's all I need.