Chapter 2: Daddy

Ella:

I woke up with Niall next to me and sighed. Finally he's home and not away. Finally I can sleep again.
I kissed his pouty lips as he slept. A smile spread upon his lips as he woke up. "Babe. I've missed those kisses. " He admitted.
"I missed your touch. I missed your hair. I missed your beautiful lips and eyes. " I admitted. It was true. I missed every part of him. So much it hurt. He chuckled and looked into my eyes with his beautiful blue ones.
"I missed your morning wake up calls. " He said. I laughed at the memory of me straddling him and kissing all over his face.
"So. What would daddy like for breakfast?" I asked. He smiled "you". I hit him with one of many pillows.
" Go to sleep and I'll see what I can do" I offered. He smiled and nodded already half asleep. I ran downstairs to get the pancakes batter started knowing he loves them.
He says they're as soft as my skin and as warm as my- Well you know where. I watched them cook making sure they were fluffy the way he likes them. I put them on a plate.
I started to cook the bacon. I watched it sizzle and took it off the pan adding it to the plate. I ran back upstairs.
Watching as he was on his phone grumbling on about a meeting today. I then led him downstairs to where his favorite pancakes sat with the syrup pourer right next to them. The smell of bacon filling the air.
" Baby. Thank you. It looks amazing princess. You did so good but I'd still rather have you." I smiled and watched as he ate. I stole a piece of bacon and bit down. He looked at me in shock and I just smiled.
" Where'd you get these from" He asked. I stared at him confused. Did he not like them?
" I made them daddy. I told you I knew how to cook. I usually use the box mix but we were all out" I was hoping he wouldn't notice the difference.
"I may have added some more sugar and some vanilla. Oh and I beat the egg whites to give them more of a fluffy feel."
"They're better this way" He moaned taking another bite. I smiled
" Thank you daddy"
"You're welcome princess." He got up and put he plate in the dish washer along with the other dishes. We walked back upstairs to get dressed.
"Who's showering first?" he asked his voice suggesting something.
"How bout we take one together?" I offered causing him to nod.
Niall picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. Once he placed me down on the sink he stripped himself of his boxers. My eyes roamed his body as he walked into our walk in shower and turned it on.
I hopped down and rid myself of my undergarments so that we could be skin to skin. His ivory tone mixing with my caramel. At the moment we became one and no body could rid me of wanting him or rid him of needing me.
××××××××
I walked into the closet and picked out a beautiful tiffany box blue mini dress with a pearl necklace and matching earnings that Niall got me for my birthday.
I walked out of the closet watching as he straightened his tie. He got dressed so easily. NO effort at all. The simple dress pants, shirt, blazer, and dress shoes with a tie that had a tag with his name on it on the back.
I walked up behind him tracing my fingers down his back. I kissed his neck staring at his reflection from the full body mirror.
" Baby. I love you. I love you. I love you." He moaned.
I smiled against his hot now pink skin skin.
"Do you think we can have a little fun?" I asked. He looked at me his blue eyes staring into my greenish blue ones.
" In the car baby. I promise"
We walked to the black range rover. One of many cars. I got in on the passenger side in the front and he on the drivers. He started the car and pulled out of the garage.
I took off my heels and moved over to his side.
" Hun please" he begged but I wasn't listening. He said in the car and we are in fact in the car.
I unzipped his pants and moved down his underwear.
" Babe. Fuck, I'm driving." I smiled. He actually thought that was going to stop me. It's nothing we haven't done before.
I took his length into my mouth and paused.
" Oh. Don't stop now. You've got me hard now you have to finish the job" He mumbled turning on the radio so it would drown out any moans and grunts that accidentally slipped out of his mouth. I continued what I was doing. Focusing on making him feel good.
He looked down at me not taking his eyes of my bobbing head. I took him out of my mouth once more." Eyes on the road daddy." I scolded.
He chuckled " Oh princess if I didn't have to work I would pull over and bend you over my knee."
I giggled. He can't actually think that if he stopped this car I would even give him a chance touch me before I was on his lap grinding my heat down on his length. Does he?
I knew he was close. Feeling him twitch a little in my mouth. I took him out of my mouth realising the head with a popping sound.
I pulled up his boxers and zipped his pants giggling to myself knowing I was gonna get it once we were alone and to be honest I couldn't wait.

(A/N: I'm sorry if it's short. I had to do some editing and that took a while. This is apart of a series of one direction books. They all have absolutely nothing to do with each other but they are grouped together. I'm sorry it took so long p.s. I ran out of ways to say ... You know. Down there🌺)