First meet

A/N: I change a little bit of my summary, I decided not to make Yibo lost his memory. So now only Xiao Zhan lost his memory.

"Another day for work" Xiao Zhan says, as he stretch his arm, he get up from his bed and went to the bathroom to get some shower. He went down stair put on his coat and scarf, he walk to the car and start driving to the shop.

At the shop
Xiao Zhan unlock the door and put his thing down in the back room, and take out his drawing and start making the shirt. Wen Ning came at 10:30 "Hi" Xiao Zhan says, as he still working on the shirt.

Wen Ning continues working on the drawing that he is doing yesterday. 10 minutes later, there is a girl walk in to the shop "Hi welcome to Happy up" Wen Ning says, as he pick the fabric for the clothes "is A Zhan here" says, the girl.

Xiao Zhan stop what he is doing and went to see who is it "Jie!" Xiao Zhan says, as he ran to Jiang Yanli and hug her. "What are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan ask "Hi Yanli Jie" Wen Ning says, while he is still picking out the fabric.

"A Zhan can you make me a dress for me" Jiang Yanli ask "what for," "I have a fan meeting on next week Sunday" Jiang Yanli answer Xiao Zhan nod.

They went to sit down and talk about how the dress going to be like, Xiao Zhan measure the length of Jiang Yanli arm and the height. 5 minutes later, Jiang Yanli left the shop.

A new costumer come in "Welcome to Happy up may I help you" Xiao Zhan says, as he put the pencil down "ZHAN ZHAN?" Wang Yibo says, as he ran to Xiao Zhan. "Excuse me sir do I know you" Xiao Zhan says, "It me Wang Yibo" "You don't remember me" Wang Yibo says after.

Xiao Zhan shake his head "may I help you tho" Xiao Zhan says, "yeah can you make me a suit" Yibo says, Xiao Zhan did the same thing to Wang Yibo just like he did to Jiang Yanli.

Wang Yibo left the shop and went home. "Ge I saw Xiao Zhan today" "but he doesn't remember me anymore" Wang Yibo says, with disappointment. Wang Xicheng know what happened but he can't tell Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo went back to his room after the talk. "I think there is something that Ge is not telling me" Wang Yibo says quietly, so Wang Xicheng doesn't hear him.

Wang Yibo take out his phone and call his assistant, "Xiao Zhang can you help search what happened 2 years ago with Xiao Zhan" Yibo says, and hang up the phone.