On the Wrong foot

*Your POV*

"Well well well...
Look who decided to come for me.."

"Karen.."

Well we finally meet. Again.
This time you won't let her get away.

"Listen here, he wasn't playing favorites like you thought he was. I'm just a better chef than you."

She got mad at that comment.

"Come as close as you like, but you won't be able to get a single hit-"

You struck her with your fist.

"I suppose I was wrong.."

"I don't think this is going to end well for either of us."

"You're right. So why don't you just surrender and we just call this a day?"

"I'm good."

"Then it's my move."

She jumped up and tried to strike you but you dodged from all the adrenaline you had in your body.

You did a quick left hook before she struck you with her pan.

"Argh.."

"Are you TRYING to make me kill you?"

You start to cough a bit and then laugh.

"What's so funny?!"

"Your total comes to.."

"Death.by.me"

"Don't worry, I'll just make it look like an accident... Although I font think it would matter... You ran from the cops... You've done many other horrible things in your life... Haven't you?"

Karen started to look frightened. She imagined her death and how it would look, falling and landing on something sharp and bleeding to death?! She thought of all the possible ways she would die and how it would just look like an accident.

"N-no.... Wait, i-i d-d-didn't....."

"Oh no? I can't understand you.. Why don't you SPEAK UP."

"I'll just leave you alone! I-i-i can help you with whatever you want. I'll give you money! I-is that what you want from me? Money? If so I can give it to you!"

"No."

"W-what do you want then..?"

"What I really want.. Is for you to go to the ends of the Earth and never come back. If I see you again.. I'll kill you."

"W-will do!"

And like that she ran away. Never to be seen again.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

Gordon was still somewhere.

You went back to look for Gordon. All your memories had come back.

Especially.

The memory of when you first lost it.

You found Gordon in your hospital room.

And he was with......

Ending off with a cliffhanger UwU
Sorry I haven't updated in a reaaallllyyyy long time. Y'know school and shit like that. Well till next time. Happy spring break guys.

~Author