Chapter 4

Alexa's POV : Buddy stubbed me with the knife on my hand because I moved my face and he stabbed my hand instead. I slide under his legs and began to run out but the place was very dark so I couldn't see as Buddy pulled my hair from behind and piece of it came out. I started to bleed because he pulled my hair. I kicked him on his nuts and run away trying to find the exit. I finally saw the door out but out of nowhere, Seth just appeared and blocked me from coming out of the building. He strangled my neck very hard and I began to bleed out of my mouth. " Yes, let the flash out of you " He said as he twisted my head as I passed out.

Nikki's POV : " where's Alexa now, she's supposed to be hear like, 30 minutes ago " I said to Toni. " You know what, I knew this was a waste of time. I should have never helped Alexa anyways " She said as she stood up and walked out of the restaurant to her car. I was left alone at dinner like a piece of crap so I decided to eat all the food alone but it was too much. As I was eating, I saw Roman Reigns alone too. He looked at me and came towards me. " Hey babygirl, what happened. Why did Toni leave you just like that. " He said. I looked at him with a face of disappointment. I decided to walk out and told myself not to do anyone favours anymore.

Seth's POV : I dropped Alexa down and washed out her blood and ran out of the building. I got into my car and drove to my hotel room.

Buddy's POV : I finally got up and looked for Alexa but she was already down so I hide her in the basement room and went away.

Nikki's POV : " I know Alexa very well, she wouldn't just disappear like that, something must have happened and I need to find out.

Will Nikki find out what happened to Alexa or will she follow her footsteps of abuse. Find on the next chapter.

Next Time...
" What the hell " Roman and Nikki said at the same time.
" Toni Time is over for Alexa " Toni said to Nikki.