Chapter 6

Nikki's POV - it's been a few months later after Alexa's incident and Alexa has been getting random letters from her secret admirer. She's beginning to worry about it, because he/she is    sending some weird things now, like... When I look at you, it reminds me of a red rose... You can find me when you're ready... Just look around you and see the future. The last sounded like it was Seth. I got a text from Alexa last night saying she will be out for a week so I wanna she's up too. I put on my black shirt, bra, jeans and shoes. My clothes are all black and I even wore The fiend's mask from WWE shop.com. I look out of my hotel room and saw Alexa running out of her room to outside. I followed her slowly as she got in her car so I also got in my car and followed her. ( 15 minutes later ) I followed her till the woods. She stopped her car and I hid my car behind the tree. She got out and fell into a bush. I went to that bush and found a tube which is where I think she is. I got into the tube and saw some random women talking to Alexa about witchcraft.
" So, pour this to Finn and only Finn or else someone else will be in love with you " The witch said.
Alexa took it and I knocked it out of her hand.
" What the- " Alexa said
She took it back and ran out as I ran after her. She got into her car as I followed her. She drove fast till the hotel and she got out as I bumped her car. She ran quickly to Finn's room and knocked. Finn opened and she opened the bottle as I kicked it out of her hand and the poution spilled out and she punched me in the face. I took of the mask and Alexa stopped.
" Nikki, what's wrong with you! " She yelled
" When you said you will be out for a week, it got me suspicious and this is what you do. Try to trick Balor into loving you " I said with a disappointment on my face.
" Wait what, Alexa like really " Finn said.
" Look Finn, I'm sorry. I was not thinking straight " Alexa said
" So you tricked me, stay away. What's gotten into you " Finn said as he hardly closed the door.
" W...y " I said as I went to my room as Toni was watching on.

The next day...
Nikki's POV - I'm laying the couching Raw as someone knocked on my door. I opened and it was Roman.
" What do you want Roman, haven't you done enough " I said.
" I know but I..." he said.
" But what " I said.
" I'm in love with you Nikki " Roman said.

To be continued...
Well that's all. Hope you liked it ✌️😄