Plans

CHRISTIE P.O.V

(Christie at the top)

The weekend is finally here yessss, I thought. "I'm finna call up my besties to see If they wanna hang" I said to myself and dialed Jordan's number, he answered on the third ring.

Jordan-hey ma wassup

Me-nun much just wanna see if u wanna hang out

Jordan-just me and you? Any day any time

Me-oh I was thinking Angelica could come too actually

Jordan-"ohh my bad ma call her up and see if she wanna come then." He said, he sounded a little disappointed I wondered why." You ok J?" I asked,"I'm fine ma now go call Angelica." He said and then hung up.

"Weird"I murmured to myself.

Me-hey Ange you wanna hang with me and Jordan today?

Angelica- did you already ask Jordan?

Me-yeah, why you asking

Angelica-noo reason

Me-so your answer?

Angelica-ahh yeah sorry but you know I got to do projects...tons of homework and stuff.So ya'll have fun, make sure to where something cute bye!

Me-oh ok bye! I said quickly before she hung up.That was weird, they never give us assignments for the weekend,I thought. That's fishy buh whatever I talk to her some other time, I called Jordan back to tell him the new plan.

Me-soo change of plans J

Jordan-what you mean

Me-I mean Angelica said she got stuff to do so we just gone be hanging together today

Jordan-ard I be there ina few ok?

Me-sure see you then

I wondered what had gotten him all cheered up, I could tell that he was smiling through the phone by the way he talked. She said to wear something cute, I thought. But I wanted to be cute and comfy at the same time tho,so I'll go with these grey sweatpants and a big over sized grey hoodie, with a sports bra underneath, and to finish It off I'll wear my white

 But I wanted to be cute and comfy at the same time tho,so I'll go with these grey sweatpants and a big over sized grey hoodie, with a sports bra  underneath, and to finish It off I'll wear my white

pink (the brand) slides I decided. I hurried up and put my hair in a messy bun and ran out the door.

I saw a red Range rover pull up. Jordan rolled down the window."You comin or what?" he asked with a smile."You know I'm comin, and you could've just walked we live like two blocks away."I said."Yeahh buh I'm lazy so hop on in and let's go.

I did as he told and hopped in shotgun, gave him a hug, then I
told him that were just gonna chill at his house and eat snacks.He agreed and drove off, soon after we pulled up in his garage and got out.

Jordan's P.O.V

We went in my house and I sat in my room.I waited for Christie to come back with the snacks from the kitchen."Dang ma you takin forever I was bout to come get yo ass myself." I said with a smirk."Boy you could've gotten yo lazy ass up and helped me" she said as she walked closer to me.

She had a confused look on her face on where she should sit."Ma come and sit here" I said while patting to my lap." You serious or you just playin?" she asked while getting closer." I'm dead serious ma,come get this."I said while stretching my hand out to her.She laughed and said, "ard bet." while sitting her fat ass on my lap. I couldn't even stop my myself, It just happened. I hope she ain't notice it tho....