𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫

Ok so welcome!
I'm using this chapter as a prolouge + first chapter. This story came alive with the help of Roger-Taylour , @cheeseontoast2008 and earthlingwithluv  since they requested it in Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll! TYSM!
Also ngl, i got inspired to write a ff like this (title: album name, chapters: song names type of thing) from the AMAZING apollo_fire ! They have a mind blowing ff called "A Night At The Opera" which i 100% recommend! And even a sequel to it, "A Day At The Races" , which i'm totally gonna read when i hopefully have the time :)

Also a very very VERY special thanks to DeakysYeehawVibes she literally drew the cover for this ff
i'm soft wifey tysm❤️😭
Follow her and check out her stories! Her insta is @hey.boy.alex so follow her on there too and give her some love <3

So, i said that their was gonna be gender bent in the story. And i'm using their real drag names btw (giving up Rogerina will be so hard oml)

So;

Fem!Roger: Elizabeth (Liz)
Fem!Freddie: Melina
Fem!Brian: Maggie
John stays as a man. John is John smskms

So Maylor will be a gay ship (lesbian) and Deacury is going to be a heterosexual ship in this ff.

(Maggie and Melina are sisters btw and are going to be the White Queen & Black Queen)

So Melina is going to be Black Queen and Maggie is going to be White Queen. Melina and John are kind of like the evil ones (but they weren't always bad and are not ALL bad) and Maggie and Elizabeth are the goods.
PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT I'M A RACIST! I JUST GAVE THEM THOSE CHARACTERS BC OF THE TONE OF THE SONGS AND BC FREDDIE WROTE BLACK QUEEN WHILST BRIAN WROTE WHITE QUEEN. I HATE DISCRIMINATION! So, please don't get it wrong i love y'all❤️☺️

I also had to make some difference in the ages so keep in mind, when this fic starts (this chapter) John is nine, Melina is nine, Maggie is eight and Elizabeth is six
(They'll grow up tho)

The story (ofc) mostly sets in Rhye and in Medieval times.

(I'm not exactly sure but i think Freddie drew this with Kashmira since Rhye is a land they made up as children UwU)Ok now let's get straight into it! I hope y'all enjoy <3

Ok now let's get straight into it! I hope y'all enjoy <3

———————

The sister were in the garden of their big palace, holding hands and looking at the thousands of trees. They were the princesses of the land of Rhye, the peaceful land which is surrounded by the seven seas.
The serene breeze flew through the narrow space between their skirts and ankles and they smiled, closing their eyes and breathing in the soft aromatic smell of the soil since it had rained all through the night. The sun was shining and everything was peaceful. Melina and Maggie opened their eyes again and turned to each other. Melina giggled a bit.