Chapter 3

~A Vivid Nightmare~

"Y/N!!"
You look around, hoping to God to find anyone. But you're caught in a blizzard. Snowstorm. Is this real, is this reality? A nightmare? It feels alive.
"Y/N!! Hold on a little longer!! Please!"
"POE!! I can hear you!!" You exclaim. 
His voice echoes, in multiple directions so you run full speed toward it, since it's the only one you can hear in this blizzard. In this storm. But the snow digs your feet into the ground. It feels heavy. 
Harder to go faster. Or move. You hear another voice. Sounds like a Stormtrooper. They call out to you."Y/n, stay alive. We need you."
Another voice. Sounds like a scavenger.
"Hold on a little longer. Please stay with us."
And another.
"The force is keeping her alive."
Leia.
"*beep beep bop*"
BB8.
And then Poe's again.
"I need you, please. Don't go. I know you're strong. Hold on a little longer. I know you can do it."
"I CAN HEAR YOU!!" You scream out. But even when you scream as loud as your lungs can go without bursting inside your chest. It still seems to not be good enough. Tears sting your eyes as you continue to try and run again.
All of a sudden, you hear the snow collapse beneath your feet and you fall. Grasping onto whatever you can to keep me up.

You jolt awake with a gasp. Your heart running wild and beads of sweat on your forehead. You breathe heavily. Your chest rising and falling as you pant looking around. A Stormtrooper merely turns around to you. He doesn't care, he's doing his job and it's guarding you.

"Ah, you're awake."

You try to move your hand but it's stopped. Restraints. You are restrained to a chair. Both of your arms and legs are restrained to a chair. He scoffs, turning back around away from you. He doesn't know, nor does he care about you. He's just a Stormtrooper.

Typical.

You gulp harshly. Taking a breath in, then out. Did you happen to pass out during the flight of being kidnapped? What happened?

You have to get out of here. The snow, that vision, that dream. It felt more than real. Because you can still remember it even right now. Still feel the wild on your skin, goosebumps on your arms. Whatever the Hell it was. It had to be a message against you. Or to warn you.

You have...no idea what it was. Or what the Stormtrooper and scavenger's voices were. You only recognized Leia's, Chewbacca, Poe, and BB8.

Sadness overwhelms you, missing Han's voice. Your Dad's. Where is he? Is that the future or the past?

Poe said he needed you. He was the first voice you heard. He sounded so caring. So loving. You could hear it deep in his tone. As if you had gotten closer through time. And whatever that is supposed to mean. It is the clue for you to get out.

You move your head forward, furrowing my eyebrows. And leaning closer even though the trooper has his back facing you.

"You will drop your gun. Take off my restraints. And let me out of this cell unsupervised."

There's a slight humming in the aura of the air. The Stormtrooper's back straightens up and the gun slips out of his fingers. He turns one-hundred-and-eighty degrees around, walking over to the module.