Guardians Of The Fog

DuckPirate: If you are wandering, yes it is a jawa.

You look to see a few brown cloaked figures standing in the distance. Slowly more strange creatures in cloaks appear too there is about a hundred standing laughing all around you.

Y/N: Your behind this aren't you?!

The purple flower flows brighter catching your attention.

Flower: The Jawas are only trying to scare you so that you'll run away and hopefully drop something for them. They guard this forest as it is their home and they are the reason that I shoot out fog is because they laid a curse on me.

You stare in shock as the flower is talking to you.

Y/N: How the hell? Nevermind that, how do I know that you talking isn't an illusion of even that the so called Jawas are not an illusion?!

Flower: You don't but you like your swords I presume we'll they want to steal your swords so I reckon it would be best to quickly unpick me and run and I'll guide you to your friends.

Y/N: Even if that didn't sound like a trap why would I run? I can easily cut them.

Flower: Those are just illusions to Jawas to make you waste you energy so that they can easily take you.

Y/N: I have high endurance. I don't know what to do this is so weird!

Flower: I'm a rare magical flower that has the ability to talk and so lonely individuals find us popular and so unpick us and take us home but there are not many left anymore and the Jawas moved here and decided to curse me so that they can take advantage of people's love for my kind to steal their belongings as they come looking for my kind.

Y/N: Dammit! I can't tell if your lying but it sounds believable since, I don't think someone would want a fog spewing flower.

You rush and grab the flower and you see the Jawas vanish and you run through the forest following the instructions of the strange talking flower until you bump into Wendy who is wasting energy fighting the fake Jawas.

Y/N: Wendy! Stop they aren't real!

Wendy: Y/N?! Wait how do I know your not fake?

Y/N: For one thing, the so called flower we came here to find talks.

Wendy stares at you in confusion and her gaze turns to the glowing purple flower in your hand.

Flower: Pleasure to meet you.

Wendy: Nice to meet you too, I think. So what is going on than?

Y/N: These things are called Jawas and they used this Flower to attract people so that they can use the fog to easily separate people and cause them to effortlessly waste their energy so that they can rob them.

Wendy: Jawas are mean.

You are Erza and Carla fighting more take Jawas together.

Y/N: Erza, Carla stop!

The two stop and turn to face you when suddenly the fake Jawas vanish. The two stare around confused and run over to you, you explain everything to them causing them to be weirded out by the talking flower.

Wendy: Do you have a name?

Flower: Don't be ridiculous, I'm a flower. Why would I have a name. Your very odd.

Y/N: Your one to talk! Your a talking fog creating purple glowing flower that literally was cursed by little hooded creatures that create illusions that even my Observation haki can't tell that the Jawas aura are fake!

Flower: Good point. I think it would be ideal to find the real Jawas so that you can force them to cure me.

Y/N: Do you know where they are?

Flower: Nope. I can only sense where humans are not Jawas. Although in a way Jawas are human since they also eat insects.

Y/N: We don't eat insects! Well a few humans eat insects but that's not what defines us as humans!

Flower: Your a very aggressive individual. You should drink more juice.

You glare at the flower and you grab the hilt of your swords but Erza snatches the flower out of your hand before you can do anything.

Erza: Tell us anything you know to help us find these Jawas.

Flower: Well there is a cave to the left that leads to some strange individuals that brought the Jawas here after all. They used summoning magic to summon these Jawas who have decided to make this forest their home and they treat the strange individuals as if they are gods.

Y/N: Treat them like gods? In what way?

Flower: They steal things and offer the items stolen to them.

Y/N: That's why they steal? How many of these individuals are there anyway?

Flower: Three.

Y/N: Lets head to these gods shall we.

Wendy: Do you think they really are gods?

Carla: Of course not child, they are clearly wizards who know summoning magic.

Flower: Well the leader doesn't look human according to the Jawas.

Y/N: The Jawas speak?

Flower: Nope, they write things and I read them.

Y/N: How do you read?

Flower: By looking at words and speaking them.

Y/N: I hate you.

Flower: That is quite rude, we hardly know each other.

Erza stops you from unsheathing your swords and Carla sighs.
(End)