Swords vs Flames

DuckPirate: What kind of challenges might the games have.

You arrive at Crocus and after meeting with the others head outside of the city for your match with Natsu. The guild stands around waiting for the two of you to fight.

Y/N: You ready?

Natsu: I'm fired up now!

Natsu surrounded himself in flames and shoots through the air towards you, you leap over him unsheathing all of your swords and you turn to see him bounce off the ground with a fire engulfed in flames.

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

You put up your swords to block and notice his fist is now coated in haki causing you to smirk.

Natsu: Iron fist!

As Natsu slams his fist into your swords you coat them in haki and  with all of your strength force yourself forwards and both you and Natsu are launched backwards.

Y/N: So you can use haki now?!

Natsu: You bet!

Natsu charged at you with both his fists surrounded in flames and coated in haki. You resheath the sword in your left hand and your mouth.

Y/N: One sword style...

You slowly walk towards Natsu as he runs at you, he brings his fists together creating a huge explosion of flames around you.

Y/N: Great Dragon Shock!

You slice the attack in half allowing you to leap at Natsu, you swing your sword but as your sword inches from Natsu's chest, he ducks as you run far behind him before stopping.

Y/N: I don't remember teaching you observation haki!

Pantherlily: It's his instinct.

Levy: What is that?

Gajeel: Sometimes us Dragon slayers can avoid attacks because our minds tell us there is danger, sort of like an...

Levy: Instinct.

Happy: Go Natsu!

Erza: Go Y/N!

Happy: Erza is in love!

Erza kicks Happy into the air and goes back to watching you and Natsu fight while the rest of the guild sweatdrops.

Natsu: Fire Lightning Dragon form!

Natsu becomes engulfed in fire and lightning  and charges at throwing repetitive fists of fire, lightning and haki. You dodge each one and leap into the air unsheathing another sword. You swipe downwards with both swords while Natsu uses his haki coated arms to block the swords.

Natsu: Fire Lightning Dragon...

You stare in shock as you realise what Natsu is doing and you jump high into the air and equip your last sword.

Y/N: Three sword style...

Natsu: Roar!

Natsu lets loose a beam of flames and lightning as you angle your swords above your right shoulder.

Y/N: 108 Caliber Phoenix!

You send a big projectile that tears through Natsu's attack causing it to split into four beams that all fire away from you. You land back down in front of Natsu with a smirk.

Mysterious voice: Erza?!

Everyone looks to see a few individuals that you don't recognise.

Y/N: Do you know them?

Natsu: Blue Pegasus!

Y/N: Arent they a guild in Fiore? What are they doing here?

Ichiya: Erza it is good to smell your perfume once again.

Erza steps back in disgust and as Ichiya walks closer, Erza kicks Ichiya into the air like Happy.

Y/N: She really hates that guy, huh?

Natsu: Yep.

Hibiki, Ren, Eve and Jenny: Ichiya!

Ichiya lands back down and looks towards you with a strange smile that creeps you out.

Y/N: What is wrong with your face?

Ichiya steps back staring at you in despair.

Ichiya: What do you mean? Is there something on my handsome face?

Hibiki: Of course not.

Jenny: Oh he is quite handsome.

Ren: Don't complement Ichiya's rival!

Y/N: Rival?

Ren glares at you causing you to smirk at him causing him further irritation.

Ichiya: So you are my competition?

Eve: Him?! That is surprising.

Y/N: What is wrong with these guys?

Natsu: It's just who they are.

Gray: They make Natsu seem not as dumb as he looks.

Natsu: Yeah they make Gray less of a princess.

Natsu and Gray start arguing which soon gets ended by Erza as she turns to Blue Pegasus.

Erza: Ichiya, what are you doing here in Crocus?

Blue Pegasus smile at Erza and push you out the way causing you to become agitated.

Ichiya: I came to watch the games.

Makarov: We have an hour before the games start!

Ichiya: Plenty of time to win Erza's heart.

Y/N: I kill that troll.

Elfman tries to stop you from unsheathing your swords as Ichiya crouches down with his hands against the ground with tears rushing down his face in despair.

Ichiya: Troll? Me a troll?

Y/N: What is your deal?!

Ichiya stands up pointing at you with the strange smile.

Ichiya: I challenge you to win Erza's heart! Whoever Erza feels is the better lover will win.

You just stare with a bored expression.

Y/N: Jeez Erza, this guy is a real creep.

Erza: I know.

Eve: There is no way Ichiya will lose to him.

Ren: That guy probably doesn't know how to treat a woman.

Hibiki: He doesn't look like he remotely respects the true form of beauty.

Jenny: Yeah!

Y/N: Damn these creepy womanizers.

Wendy: But Erza and Y/N are already a couple.

Blue Pegasus stand still frozen in surprise.

Y/N: They're not moving.

Erza: Lets just head back to Crocus, the games are about to start.

You, Erza and the rest of Fairy tail head back to Crocus leaving Blue Pegasus behind.

Y/N: We'll finish our match another time Natsu.

Natsu: I'll beat you for sure.

Y/N: I'd like to see you try.

Natsu and you smirk at one another as you finally arrive in Crocus and head to the stadium. You and Erza step out into the arena and lay eyes on the other members. You spot Law, Bepo and even X-Drake.

Announcer: I'm afraid your majesty is sick, so I will be announcing today. Let the Supernova Games begin!
(End)