𝘝𝘖𝘓. 1 - 𝘋𝘐𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘌 𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖙FOR GOD IS A WOMAN

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖙
FOR GOD IS A WOMAN

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖙FOR GOD IS A WOMAN

VINCERE AUT MORI. It was one of her favorite sayings, her epigram, that made thousands of empires fall and people scream in despair under her feet.

Tragedy could not simply fulfill those untold stories that ended with smeared blood and rusted air; broken swords and broken hearts that cannot be healed within the hold of chaos. For only absolute destruction remains when uttering her forbidden and wretched name that speaks a devil's tongue, like how her enemies fall into ruins with regret filling within their gasping lungs.

She was madness, named after catastrophe. Her name rings true, for she has all the grace and beauty of a flower, but a fire burned scorchingly within those throbbing veins that beseeched her to burn this world into ashes. It is not hard to see that she was fire too, born to end all that comes to her way while blazing magnificently like the million suns that puts every constellations to shame.

OH ALICE─

Even with bleeding knees scrapped against the gravel to kneel down to her feet, she doesn't dare drift her wondrous gaze down and show mercy; she doesn't dare let herself fall victim, just like all of them, and fall from grace.

YOU WILL BE GOD

Those eyes, oh those remarkable set of eyes, which can cause people to tremor down and fall to one's knees, merely peered down without a ripple found within their intoxicating depths. There was a smile; so lovely, so enchanting, so terrifying, that hides a blade that threatens those who marvels them. It was the kind of beauty that makes many men sink their tattered souls to the wretched pits that spews hellfire and burns their screams. They craved for it, they die for it, and she succeeds.

SHOW THEM YOUR BLOOD

The destined fall for this world has long been passed, and for her who has built walls with the bones of her enemies and blood from their palpitating hearts, desires the everlasting screams from the heavens above. However, she has forgotten. She has long forgotten the branded curse that names her existence, long has she become used to the hot blood that baptized her hands and painted her skin red, long has she thought of remembering her name that made all beings tremble down to their knees.

Long has the name Alice ever fall from grace.

AND ABOVE ELSE

And then the world was silenced by the whispers of her name.

YOU ARE ALICE—
a woman and a god.

YOU ARE ALICE—a woman and a god

©missantagonist.

in which the young alice arrives in a world of madness like wildfire