Prologue

Once upon a time, on a faraway island named Berk, lived a young prince named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. He lived in a lovely castle and had everything his heart desired. He became spoiled, selfish and unkind.

But on a cold winters night, an old women came to the castle and asked for some shelter. She offered him a rose in return but he pushed her away because of her disgusting appearance.

She warned him to not be deceived by appearances because true beauty can be found within. He dismissed her once again, causing the old women to turn to a beautiful enchantress.

Hiccup tried to apologize, but she had already seen that he has no love in his heart whatsoever. As punishment, she turned him into a hideous monster. Leaving him with black wings on his back, a black tale, and black flaps on where his ears would be. (cover)

She placed a powerful spell on the castle and all who lived there, turning them into furniture and everyday utensils.

He was ashamed of his new form, causing him to conceal himself in his castle. With only a mirror to be his window to the world outside.

The rose was actually an enchanted rose, that would bloom until his 21st birthday. There was a however a way for this curse to be broken.

If Hiccup could learn to truly love another, and earn their love in return, then the spell shall break. But it had to be before the last petal falls. If not, then he shall remain this way for all eternity.

As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope he had. He always thought:

Who could ever learn to love a beast?

--------------------------------------------

HEY VIKINGS!!!

IM BACK WITH ANOTHER BOOK!!

IF YOU DONT ALREADY KNOW, I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK CALLED 'Rockers Love Story (Hiccstrid)'. SO PLEASE READ IT!

SO YOU KNOW, IM NOT REALLY GOOD AT WRITING PROLOGUES. SO IM SORRY IF ITS BAD!

SO PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW IN THE NEAR FUTURE!!

AS YOU CAN TELL, I BASED THIS STORY OFF OF 'Beauty and the Beast'. ONLY WITH A HTTYD TWIST IN IT.

ANYWAYS ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!!

BYE FOR NOW VIKINGS!

~~HICCUPSANGEL😇