West Wing

Astrid's P.O.V.

I look outside and see that it's about midnight. I hear a grumbling sound and look down at my stomache. Gods I'm hungery! I should've accepted his stupid dinner invatation!

I head to the door and peek outside, cheeking to see if anyone is out there. Once I see taht the coast is clear, I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get some food. I open the door to the kicten to find practically everything talking.

"If master doesn't lear to control his temper, then-" A voice was cut off by someone else.

"Splendid to see you out and about ma'dam. My name is Fishlegs, in charge of the household." The clock bows and sticks out a hand for a hand shake. When I reach my hand for his, a candle comes between us and kisses the top of my hand. "And this is Eret."

"Nice to meet you Mad'moiselle." Fishlegs pushes Eret away, making him release my hand.

"Is there anything we could do to make your stay more comtorable? OW!" Eret burned Fishlegs hand so he could be free of his grasp, causing him to yelp in pain.

"I am a little hungery." More like starving!!

"You are? She's hungery! Start the fire! Bring out the silver! Wioe the china!" Miss Pots says.

"Remember what the master said." Fishlegs whispers

"Well, I'm not about to let the poor child go hungery!" Says Miss Pots.

"Oh alright! But some butter and a slice of bread-"

"Fishlegs, she's not our prisioner, she's our guest! So let's make her feel welcome here!" Eret cuts Fishlegs off.

"Alright, but keep it down! We don't want the Master to find out!" Fishlegs gives into the pressure.

"Of course, of course! But what is dinner without a little music?" We walk out of the kitchen into the dinning room. A chair comes up bheind me and I take a seat.

(Now Playing: Be our Guest from Beauty and the Beast)

E: Eret
MP: Miss Pots
CH: Chorus

🎶E: Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is we deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight and now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as the dinning room proudly presents- Your dinner!

Be our guest! Be our guest!

Put our service to the test

Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie

And we provide the rest

Soup du jour

Hot hors d'oeuvres

Why, we only live to serve

Try the grey stuff

It's delicious

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes

They can sing, they can dance

After all, Miss, this is France

And a dinner here is never secound best

Go on, unfold your menu

Take a glance and then you'll

Be our guest

Oui, our guest

Be our guest!