Something There!

Astrid's P.O.V.

(Now Playing: Something There from Beauty and the Beast)
A: Astrid
H: Hiccup
F: Fishlegs
E: Eret
MP: Miss Pots

🎶A: There's something sweet and almost kind

But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined

And now he's dear and so unsure

I wonder why I didn't see it there before

H: She glanced this way, I though I saw

And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw

No it can't be, I'll just ignore

But then she's never looked at me that way before

A: New and a bit alarming

Who'd have ever thought that this could be?

True that he's no Prince Charming

But there's something in him that I simply didn't see

E: Well, who'd have thought?

MP: Well, bless my soul

F: Well, who'd have known?

MP: Well, who indeed?

E: And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?

MP: It's so peculiar

ALL: We'll wait and see

A few days more

There may be something there that wasn't there before

F: You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before

MP: There may be something there that wasn't there before...🎶

Hiccup and I sit in the lounge and read a book together. We sit by the warm fire and relax a bit. So far this day has been amazing.

First off, we had lunch with each other, and this time I didn't refuse. I must say Hiccup had a little trouble at first, but then we found a good compromise. When I first looked up at him, almost his entire face was covered with food. He tried a spoon but that was a bit messy. But eventually we found a solution.

We went outside after that. I was feeding the birds for a bit before helping Hiccup feed them. I placed some in his hands and he knelt to the ground. He stuck his hands out and walked foward a bit, making the birds fly away. I helped him by placing a trail of bird seeds to his hands. He kept his hands steady as the birds walked up and started eating out of his hands.

He smiled in excitement and I couldn't help but smile back. Even though he's half dragon, he still has an adorable smile.

Soon enough we get caught up in a snowball fight. Hiccup would make a big one and raise it in the air to throw, but drops as soon as I hit him. He ends up chasing me around the garden as I laugh.

Then afterwards, we came to the lounge and started reading together. just like what we're doing now. I don't think day could get any better.

I don't care if he's half dragon or not, I'm falling in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fishleg's P.O.V.

"Right then! You know why we're here! We have exactly 12 hours, 36 mins, and 15 seconds to create the most magical, spontaneous, romantic atmosphere known to man or dragon!" I laugh at my own joke before continuing. "Right, need I remind you, when the last petal falls from this rose, the spell will never be broken! Very well, you all know your assignments. Half of you the the west wing, half of you to the east wing, and the rest come with me."