25

After he cried a lot, Kai walked Yeonjun back to class. It was the least he could do for his new friend.

Yeonjun kept his head down in his last class period of the day with Soobin behind him. He had his hood on, but luckily the teachers weren't very strict when it came to dress code.

His eyes were swollen from crying in Kai's arms, but somehow he felt better. He had someone to depend on and talk to. And Kai had told him that he had just transferred here too, so he didn't have many friends.

It was the perfect ground for them to grow a new friendship together.

Yeonjun flinched slightly when he felt a set of feet rest on the back of his desk chair and start to bounce. He clenched his pencil and tried focusing on the math sheet in front of him, but Soobin was being so damn annoying to him.

Fed up, Yeonjun sat upright and turned around to look at Soobin. Not smiling, not frowning, just looking at Soobin.

The male quickly became uneasy under Yeonjun's gaze and removed his feet from the desk, rolling his eyes and turning to talk to Minho who smacked his arm and started flirting with Han.

Yeonjun smiled softly to himself, this was a mini victory. And he liked it a lot.

Class ended and Yeonjun practically bolted out of the room, he didn't want to risk being the last one to leave and being stuck with Soobin.

And just his luck, because Kai was right outside the doorway on his phone mindlessly.

He looked up from his phone to see Yeonjun standing in front of him looking like a cute huggable bear with his hoodie strings tightly pulled causing the hood to frame his cute face.

"Hello there." Kai smiled to Yeonjun and Yeonjun returned the smile, happy that it was something genuine that graced his face.

"Hi." Yeonjun spoke softly.

Kai felt a tug at his heart, why would someone hurt Yeonjun like this? If he saw Yeonjun's ex he might give him a piece of his mind.

"Where to?"

"Crown Cafe?"

"What's that?"

"It's like the best cafe we have around here."

Kai smiled and clapped his hands. "Let's go!"

Yeonjun laughed at his overly energetic friend. Kai's happiness was like a breath of fresh air. There was no sneaking around, and even better,  there was no consequence with his girlfriend for being around him.

"How far is it from here?" Kai asked as they began to walk out if the school building.

"Like twenty minutes, if you don't mind."

"Not one bit! Because then I have time to talk to you and get to know you."

Yeonjun blushed, having a friend was really comforting.

They arrived at the cafe and ordered drinks, deciding to just do homework before they started up a conversation again.

"So.. when are you breaking up with your girlfriend?"

"I don't know.. soon.. i don't feel good being with her. And i hate to string her along with my problems. It's unfair to her. And im also not being true to myself."

Kai nodded solemnly before speaking up,"I think everyone makes mistakes, at least you know where your error in judgement was, right?"

"Yeah and-"

Just as Yeonjun was about to speak, Soobin walked in to the cafe. And on his arm was a new boy. Some dude in their grade named Joonyoung.

He flinched and bit his lip because the two had sat at the table right across from him and Kai. And he could see Soobin flirting with him the same way he used to flirt with Yeonjun.

Kai leaned in to whisper to Yeonjun ,"You know Soobin?"

Yeonjun nodded curiously.

"I was walking by his lunch table to other day and apparently he had a bet going to sleep with his sister's boyfriend because he thought he was gay. I mean I don't know if he got around to it, i feel bad for him."

Yeonjun clenched his fist. "He what?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
uh.. hiiii LMAOAOA