32

Thanks for commenting 🥺
A gift bc im so thankful
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

《After School on the same day》

Soobin entered the house with aggression slamming the front door open as he barged into his own foyer.

"YAH! CHOI SOLHWA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Solhwa flinched from the comfort of her bedroom at Soobin's raised voice. She had never heard him this angry before.

She could hear his footsteps stomping up the stairs as he made his way to her bedroom.

Suddenly Soobin opened her door, the door slamming against her wall as Soobin stood there breathing harshly.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." She smirked. "But Oppa, what did you do?"

Soobin paused. "You know what? It was my fault. If you wanted to take anger out on anyone it should have been me. And you know that!"

Solhwa sat up in her bed before glaring at Soobin. "Why did you even try to do anything to him in the first place? And besides all I did was expose him. It can't be that bad!"

"He's getting bullied Hwa. They're bullying him and it's not fair! They push him and trip him and write him mean notes-"

Soobin paused to catch his breath."I saw him crying Solhwa. He was sobbing his heart out. He didn't deserve that!"

"Stop yelling at me!" She raised her voice. "It's not entirely my fault either!"

Soobin grabbed at his hair because she was right. Tears welled in his eyes as he looked at her and she noticed.

"Soobin. Why are you acting like this? You've never cared about anyone like this before...Do you like him?" She asked softly.

"I-I don't know." He blinked and tears fell down his face silently.

"Bin."

"I'm sorry." Soobin choked out. "I'm really sorry Solhwa. I was being stupid and immature and I fucked up. I didn't mean to hurt you or Junnie..."

Solhwa patted the space next to her on the bed and Soobin sat down next to her, covering his eyes with his palms as he cried silently. His breathing becoming ragged as he hiccupped and tried to contain himself.

Solhwa wrapped her arms around Soobin. "We'll fix this."

Soobin nodded while inhaling shakily.

・:*:・

Yeonjun sat in between Kai and Jeongin on the carpeted floor of his house. They had both decided to meet up with Yeonjun and comfort him.

Yeonjun sat in the room zoned out as Kai hugged his left side while Jeongin hugged his right side.

"Um.. Yeonjun.." Jeongin spoke timidly catching the dazed male's attention.

"I'm really sorry for what happened those years ago.. I was scared to come out.. and I took my internal fears and problems out on you, and that wasn't right. I'm really sorry." Kai rested a hand on Jeongin's upper thigh and rubbed it comfortingly.

"A-and I know this probably doesn't mean anything especially after you've been scarred by it but I mean it.. I'm so sorry." Jeongin teared up and Kai leaned over to wipe his eyes.

"It's okay. Honestly.. that experience isn't the only reason why being gay is something I struggle with.. It's mainly because-"

The front door downstairs shut and Yeonjun could hear footsteps in the foyer before stopping in his kitchen. He shut his lips tightly and a panicked look made it's way across his face.

"I-I think you guys should leave." He whispered out tightly.

"What? But Yeonjun-" Kai was about to speak but was interrupted by Yeonjun.

"Please." He spoke with a strain to his voice.

Kai and Jeongin stood up confused but agreed nevertheless. The layout of the house would allow them to leave without being seen if they took the second set of stairs.

"Bye Yeonjun.. we'll see you next week.." Kai spoke softly.

Jeongin agreed, he walked up to Yeonjun, hugging him tightly before grabbing Kai's hand and leaving with the male.

As soon as he knew they left he ran to wash his face in the bathroom before walking down to the kitchen.

"Welcome home, mom.."

"You know, I heard something happened at school today."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Soooo... hiii
😳
how we feeling?

i luv u guys