Meeting Frisk

A/N: for clarification, both Frisk and Y/N are eighteen.

There was once told tale of Six humans who fell to the underground, and your Grandfather recited those tales to you every night. That was until his passing at the ancient age of 93. It turns out that those tales, are indeed, true. As the Seventh human fell, a female girl who was fifteen at the time her name was Frisk. That was three years ago.

You are Y/N. Y/N L/N, that was what your Grandfather told you before he passed, he told you to always stay strong and never give up.

It has been three months since the Monsters were released, and it is just that coincidental that Frisk happens to be in your class, as she is living under the care of a Humanoid-Goat like Monster...

Y/N 2ND PERSON P.O.V

I wake up, ready to start another day of School, I am going to be a 'senior' after all. It's my final year there, same goes for that 'Frisk' kid in my class... Well time to get up, wait, isn't tomorrow the last day of the holidays before I start as a proper 'senior?'. You tell yourself that it's quite early 5:30am to be exact, maybe you could get a head start on video games? Maybe you could read a BOOK? Anyway, it's time for some games.

TIMESKIP OF 8 HOURS OF STRAIGHT GAMING, ROOKIE NUMBERS MUCH?

It was now 1:30pm, your Mother was pretty much badgering you to get up and do something, she is a very kind woman. Your mother and father divorced somewhat seventeen years ago, when you were only one year old. You actually, for some reason, felt the need to go out to the park and hang out with your one and only friend, Joshua Woods, a kind boy who seems to always be thinking politely of you, and also prefers to be referred to as "Woods."

TIMESKIP OF 4 MORE HOURS.

You grace Woods with a goodbye as you departed from the Arcade, going your separate ways. You met a girl, who was around the same age as you, she had brown hair going about down to her shoulders, maybe a bit longer or shorter, she wore a blue and purple striped long-sleeve and had a pair of short black shorts. She approaches you.

"Hey there, I've seen you before, haven't I?" She spoke, with rather a excited tone in her voice.

"I guess." You mustered the courage and the willpower to say those words, as you weren't the biggest extrovert out there.

"Whats your name?"

"Y/N. I know who you are, Frisk, the one who let the monsters out, right?" This surprisingly and not intentionally came out in a colder tone when you had planned a rather casual one, and Frisk, now hearing this.

"Do you hate me for that?"

"No-wait, I didn't intend for the sentence to sound as cold as that. I just don't talk to people much."

"Oh, I see."

"I guess I better get going, or my mums gonna be worried." You spoke, with rather a more than needing to get home tone in your voice.

"Okay Y/N, I suppose I'll see you later."

You scurry down the path toward your house, thinking that Frisk character was a nice person, even a bit cute, too.

Frisk P.O.V

I think that guy is a pretty nice person, despite other people assuming he has a "I'm too high and mighty to speak to you" attitude kinda guy, I think he's just introverted, considering he's hanging around that Joshua Woods person all the time.

TIMESKIP, NEXT DAY.

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up, ready for another day, Sunday, another weekend day. Maybe playing some Far Cry will ease the morning? Remembering your little encounter yesterday with that Frisk person was cool, but you preferred to stay in your little safety circle of video gaming, sleeping and your one good friend Joshua Woods, plus of course your mother is in your safety circle, she's your mother! You put on your F/C Jacket, F/C Pants and F/C Shoes. As I headed downstairs I began to ponder and wonder about that Frisk character a bit more. As you spent the majority of Sunday playing games and thinking about Frisk, you suddenly were playing a bit TOO hard and realised it was 3:00AM, before you got any actual sleep.

TIMESKIP, MORNING OF MONDAY.

Frisk P.O.V

I arrived in class early, about 8:30am, half an hour before the first class started, as I spoke with other students, and luckily was away from the ones who very much disliked me for letting out the Monsters. I wasn't exactly great friends with those people, but moreso greatly acquainted with them, and before I knew it, it was 9:00AM, and still, I thought Y/N was in my first lesson of today-

Y/N came scurrying in, pretty much having sprinted the entire way there, effectively bashing down the door and scrambled to a seat, which he thought was next to Joshua, but was instead next to me.

I tried to speak to him but got interrupted when the teacher started the lesson.

No ones P.O.V

Y/N was seated, and so was Frisk, the class was learning as they would. There were the occasional paper plane flown to Frisks head every now and then, but she didn't seem to care, and Y/N was just off daydreaming in lala land.

Teacher P.O.V

I wrote on the board with the chalk, when I saw another student preparing the plane, I immediately skidded over and caught it mid-air, diverting it back at the student who had thrown it in the first place, damn, I am a badass.

"No more of that, none of it. You're learning about your souls, and the only reason Y/N is daydreaming is because he's a slacker, which means he can't really learn much about it, and I bet he didn't even recognise that I said his name."

That Y/N kid was still daydreaming, even though I had grown to be kind of fond of him. Like my own Son, Joshua Woods.

Y/N P.O.V

I was busy thinking about video games when I heard someone snapping by my ear, it was the teACHER! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shitohshitohshitohshit.

"Calm down, I know you're panicking internally there." The teacher spoke.

"Oh..."

The class erupted in laughter, with the teacher trying to get everyone to calm down and your face going red as a tomato. Although, throughtout that choas, you couldn't help but notice Frisk seemed to be... smiling? Strange girl.

CHAPTER END.