Two years after

TIMESKIP, 6:30PM, 25/4/2022 (DD/MM/YY)
Y/NS MOTHERS HOUSE
Y/N P.O.V

Monday...

It's been two years since the defeat of Chara and since I last saw Frost. Frost did send a text a few days after regarding something about a soul rising out of Chara but soon being grasped by vines. Whatever the fuck that means. My Mum had gone out on another business trip toward who knows where. She said she'll be back in a month or two, she also found out what happened two years ago when I finally mustered up the courage to tell her when it was late December that year.

I still dunno what I'm gonna do with my life, I worked at a fast food restaurant for a while. Or; well. That's what I've been lying to Frisk and my Mum about. To be honest? I don't really have a job, unless you count robbery and thieving. And besides, after the fast food holdup I pulled off? I think Frost knows it was me, seeing as he sent me the article and all. Frisk too, due to my mannerisms. I hold people up after leading them into an alley and whatnot, then pretty much beat them to a bloody pulp if they dare speak a word... Sometimes? I even have to knock them out, one I even had to kill because he lunged at me. It isn't clean work. I'm not a good person, I know that and I forever will.

Maybe I should find a job. Besides, the cover as a fast food worker isn't doing so well against my mother plus Frost and Frisk. And for Frisk? She's taken to working as an accountant, doing... accountant things. She works from 3pm to 9pm.

It's clear the three people that I know enough see right through my cover... The funeral, the funeral of Joshua. I was never told but I missed it while I was in a coma, Tim Woods. His father, retired due to his age. Maybe I should go out drinking or something... Actually, I'll call Frost over to the nearby bar. He did move closer to my area a few months back. I take out my phone, texting Frost to ask if he wants to go out drinking at the bar. He accepts, I put my phone away and began making my way over.

It takes about ten minutes before I get there, Frost already being there as we both enter. It was now that I realise I left my weapon back at the house. Dang, I guess I'll have to leave it. Myself and Frost sitting down to drink, I couldn't help but remember Frisks' birthday two years ago when I was drinking with Joshua; oh the fun we had.

"Yo, Frost. What're we getting?"

"I'll just be getting a beer, N/N. Probably a few actually, you?"

"Whiskey, vodka or something else to forget."

"You should start..." He whispers in.
"You should start doing honest work, not breaking the law. I might have to kill you, seeing as I work for the military and all." He then laughs out loud, leaning back. He was obviously joking but... he isn't wrong.

We began drinking... more than we usually would, drinking heavily and getting quite drunk. I'm not too sure we should... nah, hah.

wE should keep drinking, aftERALL. It is n ice to enjoy. hah. i wonder... nah. nah i remember what happened two years ago

hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TIMESKIP, 4:00AM 26/6/2022
???
Y/NS P.O.V

I wake up, my head pounding; I place my hand on my head, fully standing up and looking around. Where am I? I think I'm in... in an alley way? Oh man. I feel dead. I take out my phone, having 23 messages from Frost and 2 from Frisk.

I look at Frosts messages, explaining that we got into a massive bar brawl with us coming out ontop, the cops being called and us having to book it like a pair of hooligans. Frost did tell Frisk about it, as he said. This feels awfully familiar.