The other one

2ND PERSON P.O.V

It was now Thursday, a few days later from when you last interacted with Frisk. You were staying home because of the large amount pain your back/spine, mainly sitting on a chair and playing video games while bitching about it internally.

You suddenly got a knock on your window, as you were on the first floor, that was possible, but who? You went over, and surprisingly, there was Frisk... but... why on the window and not the front door?

FRISK P.O.V

I noticed that Y/N wasn't at School today and I planned on telling him something on Thursday, but it turned out that he wasn't at School today, so I decide to head to his house, his room specifically. Luckily, he opens the window and I climb in.

"Uh, what're you doing here exactly?" Y/N asked.

"I wanted to tell you something but you were absent so I decided to skip class, too."

"I'm, not skipping, my back is fucking me up."

"Oh."

"What were you going to say?"

"Oh right..."

There was silence before I actually mustered up the courage to tell him.

"There's uh, another one of me you could kinda say."

"what."

"So... In the underground."

I told him about the underground and the four resets I'd done, one was pacifist, two being neutral and one being genocide. Of course, the Pacifist path came last. I told him about the ability I had and how it seemed to have gone away after she'd spared every monster she'd come against in the underground.

"There's also something else." I said.

"What is it?"

"When I was- uh- being a genocidal maniac or a very paranoid self defenser, if that's even a word, I kind of felt this sort of presence, and at the end of the two genocide routes, there was this girl, Chara, I think she was the one to tempt me into murdering everybody and I think that's because she had lived there before but fell sick and died while in the Underground."

"That makes sense."

I then said goodbye and left his house.

(sorry for insanely short chapter but I 'finna need to do some shit so yeah.)