[Fluff💖] Bully

"Y/n!"

"Bwoya?!" You ask him as soon as he comes towards you screaming your name out loud.

He pushes you onto your locker which is behind you and you are facing him.

"What is this?" He shows you a picture of you and your classmate, Chan on his sns. He is one of the popular guys in school but he is close to you bcuz you are a nerd who help people with their grades.

"What is what?" You ask him back with a rude tone.

"You are being rude to me..." He says as he got closer to you. Your nose and Felix's nose litterally 1 cm away from each other.

You froze. Why cant i talk back. And why my heart is beating so fastly. Whats wrong with me?

He backs off and smirks. "Even you can't stand me huh, Y/n? Do you like me too?"

Yea. He was your crush before he starts picking on you after all. Plus, he is one of the populars guys... Just like Chan but he probably on top if theres a chart of it. That is also why a lot of girls hates me. They got jealous because he always with me. Not in a good way like friends or anything but i am like a slave to him. Even if i never agreed.

You step away from him and go towards the cafeteria.

" Yahhh where do you think you are going?!"

Gosh can someone tell Felix to stop screaming.

You didnt even stop a bit. Suddently, He wraps his arms around your neck like what boys always does with their friends.

"Erk-...are you just attemting to kill me now?" You ask him. Annoyed by him.

"Shut up, this is how i show you mah lavvvv <3 " He drags you to a table with two long bench kinda chair. Idk.

After that he just tell you to sit down and dissapears from sight.

Then, a group of girls come over to your table to 'visit'.

"So i heard Felix likes you" says one of the girls.

" i dont think-"

before you could even say more another girl say.

"He probably just use this nerd. I bet its for his grade"

Nerd? Used? I he using me? You thought.

"Hahaha thats totally true" says another.

"Then maybe we could help make you 'prettier'" says the girl who are in the middle.

Tears starts to fall down like a river on your cheeks. It hurts. It hurt to know he was using you. Its true that he sometimes asks you to teach him. But you didnt know he was using you.

Then, she reaches a bowl of whipped potato and hold it right on top of your head. Before she could pour it onto you, Felix come and tell them to stop.

"Stop whatever bullsht you think you are doing! She's mine and only i can bully her"

The he pulls you into his arms. Then took of his jacket and wrap it on you. You were trembling. Not bcuz its cold. No. Its bcuz it hurts.

The girls scram and leaves you with him...

He sat you down and kneel in front of you.
"Why didnt you stand up for yourself like you always do?" He asked.

You cant even say anything bcuz your heart hurt so much. You just kept on crying.

"I heard it all... You know me enough to know that those stuff they said wasnt true...
I didnt use you. I need you. And i dont want you to be lonely...
Thats why i always bothering you. And... I just let you hit me when you are annoyed. It was all because whenever you get to hit me back for what i did i can see your smile...
Im not good at making jokes... And you always said that my jokes are dumb . So i tried to make you happy by doing other stuff. And i did all of that bcuz... "

He wipe your tears and hugs you. And say...

"I love you"

Insta:
°• @extraordinarylix °•