[Fluff💖] You moving to korea

It's finally the day! Its finally the time! You are finally moving into korea. All of your stuff already at your new house you got from your parents. It is for graduating collage and get straight A+s! You work so hard for those.

And now your boyfriend cannot call you 'Dummy' anymore. Hah! Take that Yongbok! Aigooo am i there yet? Two hours on a plane and now im on a taxi. The taxi stopped in front of my new house.

It is a smoll sized house with a massive yard. Perfect! I AM SO GOING TO ADOPT TONS OF KITTIES! NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW! ITS MAH HOUSE! yeheheheee and minho would be so jealous.

I carry my bags and walk up to the door. As soon as i opened the door a bunch of confetti burst onto my face. Wtf!

"Y/N!!! WELCOME TO KOREA!" Said a voice that you really miss. You hug him tight.
"Bogoshipoyoo Yongbok Oppa!" He hugs you back.

"Yo! Yo! Enough with the hugging lets eat the welcoming cake and the food" said jisung carying the cake and present it to you for you to blow the candles.

"Yall, its not my birthday" you giggles. Someone pinch your cheeks. You glare at the person. Of course its Chan. He is like your bestest friend and also the one who introduce you to Yongbok.

"Hahahaha your cheeks are still chubby" said chan.

"Stop touching my girlfriend" said Yongbok pulling you away from chan. You just laugh at them.

Woojin stops the fight and even set the table with food with the help from Minho, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin. You guys ate and talks about a lot of stuff. After that they went home. Accept for your lovely bae.

You two sat on ur bed in your room after he helps you with unpacking and stuffs. He holds your hand. "I miss you real bad Y/n" he said. "You said that like i didn't know hahaha" you said laughing at him. You knew it because everytime he misses you he would send an old meme with something like ' i miss you '

He pout. You look at him and giggles. Lets just admit it that your bae is cute af. Lol.

"You don't have to miss me anymore cuzz i'm here now" you told him and winked.

He smiles and pull you close to his body and hugs you tight.

"I love You"

Insta:
°• @extraordinarylix °•