4. Misunderstanding

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

LISA'S POV:
I woke up......and stretched my arms.... looked outside the window as always...Saw the beautiful cherry blossom tree which is planted infront of our house. My eyes suddenly stuck on an unknown figure which mostly looks like a guy, standing right under the tree. He must be new, I guess. I ignore it just to find out, is he looking at me? I closed the curtains and started to get ready for school.

??Pov:
The girl on the window. Was she......Lisa?
It must be Lisa. She has gotten so much pretty. She was always beautiful but she is looking more pretty now. Puberty changed me a lot too.  Yeah...Lisa....do you remember me...you must be. At last, I'll be able to meet you again. My Childhood Love. And now we are here again. As I put my hoody back on my head. I saw Lisa getting out of her house. She has one shoe left to put on but she was late. So....cute...Lisa yah. "it's you I was looking all over for".

Lisa's Pov:
Oh!Fucking Hell.....I'm late. Shit! I need to run. I guess Jennie has left already. I put my another shoe on while jumping if anyone saw me like this they probably would have thought I'm silly....after putting it on.......I ran towards the school.

Time-Skip~

I reached the school on time . I saw Jennie.

Jennie.......(I shouted)

Lisa-yah where were you?

Sorry....slept too much

Okay......Today I had work in school so I left home early....Sorry for not calling you......I thought I would disturb your beautiful sleep.

Awww.....never Jennie. I didn't mind. Let's go to class.
We are in the class. The teacher arrived.

Time skip~

We have finished our exact 3 classes and it's the break time. Yeey........ Suddenly I heard someone calling me......and its Kai! What? Wow....he is calling me.
Before going to him I fix my hair a bit and tell Jennie to wait here. She told me not to go to him but anyways....

Hey,Lisa.
Hey, Kai.
What's up?
Nothing much. Y.....o....u?
Yeah good. Btw I have something to tell you after school. So wait for me in your class.
(He has something to tell me. What? I cant believe it.)
Okay.
Okay....then....Bye.
Bye.(with too much excitement in my voice)

I came back to my class and started wondering about what he will say. Will he confess to me? That thought just makes me fly in the sky.

Time skip~

This is our last class. I need to see Kai after this. I was unable to concentrate on the classes because of this.

Lisa???
Yah...Jennie?
What are you wondering about?
Nothing much.
Ok!......
Wanna go home together. Lisa?
Sry.....but I won't be able to.
Wae?(a pout forming on her face)
I have some work to do.(I will give Jennie a surprise after Kai and I get in a relationship)
Ok btw today we were going to drink coffee with that annoying person, when will that happen...?
I will tell you later Jennie.
Listen I dont really wanna go so let's just not go...okay?
I'll text you.
Text me if we are going to drink coffee with him and if we are not then don't...... straight come to my home and we'll hangout.
Okay...okay.
Btw If you want me I can stay for my little puppy.
Yah.....who is your Puppy?(I said with a straight face)
Ok.ok....I will go now. Text me after you got home safely.

Ok, Jennie-yah. Love you.

Jennie's Pov:
Love you too.(it came from my heart Lisa...)

Lisa's Pov:
As she left for home I sat on my desk and kept wondering when will Kai come.......The patience lasted for 5 minutes......So, I ran towards his classroom. On my way I didn't saw a guy was infront of me . So, I fell with him. Because I have too much excitement in me.....I said sorry and left I didn't even looked at his face.....it was impolite but.........

??Pov:
I was walking to the teachers room while I saw someone running towards me. And none other then it was Lisa. Huh? Did she recognize me?or does she want to tell me something......then I noticed she really didn't saw me. If I wanted I could have gave her side to run away but I stood still so that she could look at me. But..... I guess it's too late for that. We both fell. She was in such a hurry that she didn't even looked at me once and ran away saying sorry. That is not something I expected to happen but whatever I know Lisa....."Even if she didn't saw me today I will make her see me." At last we will meet everyday from now on. And "Don't worry my love Lalisa, all of this is no coincidence". I have returned after so many years to retrieve you, my love.

Lisa's Pov:
I ran so fast that I arrived at Kai's classroom in 3 minutes. I am now in his classroom.

Kai?
Oh.....Lisa.You came?
Yeah, you asked me to stay but I thought it would be better if I come to your classroom.
Yeah...no prob. Its totally okay.
So.......what was it that you wanted to say?
It's really embarrassing.....actually
Go......ahead.....(being shy)
Actually I like.............
Yeah? (I'm excited and shy at the same moment)
I like........Jennie.
I knew it....I kn- wait what?
I like Jennie. Actually I like her from quite some time..Lisa?

As the water in my eyes turned into tears and started to fall, I wasn't even able to process my feelings.
I-I was so shocked and heart broken at the same time that my tears starts to fall and I didn't even realize it. As I looked up at Kai his happy face turned into an astonishment and full of concern.

Lisa?
Yes.......
What happened? Why are you crying?
No, nothing.
No....it cant be be nothing...What is it?
As he was coming forward to touch my shoulder. I retreat back. My last words were.......

It would have been nice if it was me. I wish you guys best of luck.... Bye Kai.
Wait.....Lisa?

Iran away.....war? Why? Why do I always run away from the things that I need to face. Why is it Jennie...why does it have to be her. Why not me? Am I that much ugly.As I think these through I ran towards an empty class. The class was now a escape from reality to me. So....I closed the doors, hid myself and started to cry my heart out.

Kai's Pov:
Okay....What just happened? What did Lisa say......I didn't even get one of those words....she said them so fast.....I think I shouldn't have said that to her.....I guess she was going through something or something happened....though I want to chase her and ask her she wont tell me and I'm not even that close to her.....should i let Jennie know..... wait- i don't have her number.

Lisa's Pov:
In this classroom suddenly it feels so much peaceful. I'm feeling like I'm far away from this world. It feels like I'm in peace. As I cry my heart out loud enough for anyone to hear but I know there would be no one in the school at this time in the afternoon. So, I cried loudly to tear all of my sadness out. As I was starting to lose my consciousness, the last thing I thought was "I will take my time to forget you and I will love you till I forget loving you". And I feel my body losing its balance and fall into a place where theres everything black.

??Pov:
As I was passing through a classroom I heard a "thud" inside. I opened the door of the classroom and saw Lisa lying on the cold floor. I ran to her. It looks like her face is covered with tears....her eyes pumped and puffy red.....her body is as cold as ice.
(I immediately take her to the nursing room.)
She seriously looks too weak and the first thought I had in my mind after seeing her comes back...."she has became too thin"...... she looks hurt emotionally....I guess I'm too late but I'll make it upto you love. Just wait and see how I take all of your sorrow and pain away.
(Few minutes have passed and we are here for a while.The nurse said because of dehydration she fainted and also she needs to take care of her body.)
I'm here now Lisa I'll take care of you.

Time Skip~

I mistakenly fell asleep. But moments after I woke up my eyes fell on her...my barbie doll.....but because of noticing her up close I can clearly tell the difference and say how much she has grown. As I grew closer to her face to notice her more specifically I can see her big eyes, her straight nose...her cute ears and her....lips.....they look like petal of flower....as i kept focusing on her lips....the urge of kissing her came to me as a lightning bolt and I kissed her. I waited for this day for so many years but she won't even know it. The funny thing is she doesn't even remember her first kiss......the first kiss she had with me. Yeah....I kissed her when we were younger....she was only 8 and I was 10. It was time to go and study abroad. She came to my house and said oppa don't go. I couldn't do anything so I kissed her slightly and said I will come back for you Limario. She smiled and took a promise from me. She hugged me tightly. This pabo don't even remember it I guess.
(As I sit back on the chair next to the bed....she opened her eyes.)