Chapter 11

2 weeks later
Opening my eyes I saw Icatvak holding something that looked like a harness as I growled,'Does he really think he will put that on me without me trying to claw him.' He moved closer as my throat glowed. His eyes widened as he realized I might blast him with flames. I watched his muscles tensing as he got ready to spring at me. I jumped in the air and landed on the fan on the top of the room. I hissed at him as the door opened. K'ell spoke,"Have you got that on him yet. Ohhh never mind."  Icatvak sighed,"Can you call the vet to say it might be a little while before I can get this one there," I growled in the back of my throat as I lashed my tail in fury.  K'ell jumped up managing to grab hold of my tail as I hooked my talons onto the fan edge. K'ell spoke,"Turn on the fan."  I growled as they finally managed to get me off and I was dizzy from being spun around. As soon as I got my bearings back I dug my wing talons into K'ell's arm as I bit down hard as he spoke,"Icatvak hurry and get that stupid harness on this tiny devil because currently he is ripping my arms to shreds." Icatvak moved quickly as he got the harness on as I let go as I growled releasing K'ell as I flew back to my spot as I blasted the harness with flames. I grumbled,'Bloody aliens with crazy technology how do you make fabric hellfire proof.' I sulked as he clipped a leash onto my harness as he spoke,"Up Dylan." I scowled at him as I jumped to his shoulders as I dug my talons into his vest as my claws didn't even leave a scratch. I growled,'How does he have clothing that shields him from my talons that could rip right through Dradvian flesh.'

We walked outside and towards the vet as I studied everywhere around me for escape routes. I heard Ashton say,"Hey bro I see you." I looked at the park and spotted him and sighed,"Hey Ashton." He snickered,"Why is there one of the kenuins that have bandages on his arm?" I snorted,"That would be from yours truly I bit him as I slashed the living hell out of arm." Ashton snorted," I can see that. Well I have to go before Sophia murders me." I chuckled,"That is why I stayed alone." The link disconnected as I saw the vet. We walked in as I lashed my tail furiously. The veterinarian chuckled,"He is not happy is he." K'ell snorted,"Nope look what he did to my arm." The veterinarian chuckled," Well he does not like you at all. Well let's see his leg." Icatvak strapped me to the table as I got antsy he spoke,"Easy." I hissed,'Easy for him to say when he not harnessed and leashed to a table.' The x-rays finished as he spoke,"Well it seems that he is fully healed. I recommend taking it easy."

We walked back to Icatvak's house as I dozed off as he lifted me up and placed me in a glass cage as he locked it. I groaned,'Yayy back in this stupid cage.' I fell asleep as I woke up to see Toranto in the room as he spoke,"The Wyverns seemed to be aware of us watching them. As soon as they finish the night song or whatever it's called they disappear. This has been going on since we took Dylan in. I am thinking to get closer to them to put sedative in the fruit planters." I mind linked Ashton,"Bro do not eat the plants in the planter they are thinking of putting sedatives in it also this may be the last time I can talk to you for a while as I will be under sedatives for a while." He sighed,"Alright well nighty night." I grumbled as I disconnected the link. I walked over to the food as I took some food as I gulped it down as I took a long drink of water as I went back to the heat lamp as I gave in to the inevitable.

    I tried to move my head as I couldn't. Icatvak picked me up as he started to slowly move my leg as he stretched out the stiff muscles. I hissed softly as the door opened and  in came Toranto and K'ell. K'ell snorted,"Wow I assume those tranquilizers work." I tried to move as K'ell continued,"May I hold him." Icatvak nodded,"Sure why not let me finish stretching his leg." Icatvak continued to stretch my leg as he then passed me to K'ell. K'ell smiled,"I think this is the first time this little demon has let me touch him without hissing. It's nice that he hasn't scratched me either." I hissed as he chuckled and ran his finger on my talon as it immediately cut him. He looked at Toranto,"Do you have a foam block." He nodded and passed the foam block  as he dragged it across my talon as he sucked his breath in. He spoke softly,"Geez his claws are razor sharp they are even sharper in the back but as it reaches the front the sharpness increases rapidly. Also look on the sides of his head it seems he has some thing forming like some kind of mark." I growled,'When I get my claws on you I will give you your own personal mark.' K'ell looked at my face,"I truly don't like the look he is giving me right now." Toranto chuckled," For some reason he does not like you. Also how is his training." Icatvak responded,"Pretty good he can be kind of stubborn. Also what have the elders decided about the other one." Toranto sighed,"Honestly the elders don't tell me anything about what we are doing with the other wyverns we captured." I tensed as wind started to blow rapidly as they all gasped looking at my eyes. As Icatvak gasped,"Did his eyes just change form. It seems you were right about his eyes having more stages." I smirked internally,'Time for the own personal mark to appear.' Plunging my talon deep in his arm he gave  a startled yell of surprise as he let go of me as Icatvak gasped,"How did the tranquilizers wear off already." More wind picked up as power surged through me as hellfire spread across my body. As soon as the fire cleared I  was now a gleaming black, dark blue, and dark green. They looked awestruck as my eyes were not the normal dark blue but now they were a startling crystalline blue. Even K'ell was shocked enough to forget the blood trailing down his arm. Hissing I spun around sensing a Dradvian as I used my full speed using my crystal powers to sharpen my talons and harden my scales. I punched into the air vent piercing  through it as a shower of blood rained down on the ground as the Dradvian.