Introduction

A/n: okay so let me get this straight, this is an original story made by my genius mind so you better read it at your own risk (I bet you'll think of it as a nightmare at the end) anyways please do not copyright my work because plagiarism is a crime. Any similarities is just pure coincidence I assure you. Now, you may start reading. Good luck.

Y/n point of view

" Mooom! Where are my school shoes I wanna pack them!!" I shouted from my room while stuffing a pair of jeans in my suitcase.

" They're in the shoe rack honey use your brains! " My mother shouted back from the kitchen downstairs.

I huffed and blew the hair away from my face. Sighing, I quickly climbed down the stairs in search of my shoes.

I passed my mother in the kitchen heading towards the rack. " What if you're wrong " I asked her.

" Trust me honey, mothers are always right" she chirped placing some leftovers in the oven.

I rolled my eyes and opened the shoe rack only to see my black shoes neatly kept on the top shelf. I tilted my head. How are mothers always right?

"Found em" I said to no one in particular.

I went back to my room and plopped on my bed zipping open the suitcase again to stuff my shoes.

Summer holidays are over and I can't wait to get back to my boarding school, river hills. I usually have fun there rather than spending empty days at home so here I am packing!

After our father expired our mom worked day and night to make money to send us to a good school since that was  our dad's last wish. We've been studying there for three years.

And by WE I mean me and my little brother Jeon jungkook 

He's a headache honestly and a spoiled brat.

" hey sissssssss"

Speak of the devil

My brother came tottering in my room carelessly. I stared at him in disgust. " Yes?  What the heck do you want? " I asked him in my polite voice.

" Your hair dryer " he shrugged.

He SHRUGGED

My eyes widened " No! no don't you even think of borrowing my hair dryer after what you've done. This is my third one! I don't want you to break it too! " I was ready for a fight. literally

" Ohmg relax sissy, I'm not a God of destruction or something I'll give it back in an hour or two " he walked to my dressing table and picked up my precious dryer.

" No wait! JUNGKOOK " I shouted after him but he already ran out of my room.

"AAAAAHRGH"

Ring ring!  Ring ring!

" Honey would you get the phone?! "

" DON'T WANNA" I screamed . I was close to becoming a savage animal.

"  Then come here and get a slap from me for your rude behavior! " my mom snapped.

"AAABSJDHDNEJ" I stomped my feet on the ground and hurried down the stairs again. I'm gonna kill the person whoever called at this time.  My mood had been ruined enough.

"HELLO AND WHATS YOUR PROBLEM " I spat

The phones gonna break today I swear.

"Woah! Who're you? " the other person on the line exclaimed whom I recognized as Jimin, jungkook's bud.

" It's Satan how may I help you?"

" ohhhhh y/n? Ha, I actually thought that you were Satan haha...haha... " and the line was silent for a while..

"Seriously?" I asked him

" Bad joke" he cleared his throat  "umm, is kook there? "

" No he's busy destroying my hair dryer what do you want to say to him" I asked boredly.

" well he didn't return my video game and I want it back "

"Hold on for a second " I told him and covered the phone. " JUNGKOOK YOU BRAT DID YOU BORROW JIMINS VIDEO GAME HE WANTS IT BACK"

" Tell him I'll give it to him at school! " he shouted.

" you heard him" I said into the phone

" okay but make sure he remembers! -"

" yeah yeah bye" I hung up and sighed. I feel like crying. I just hope that this coming year goes well. I don't know if I'll be able to cope with these three trouble making jerks, one is my brother then Jimin and... there's this guy named taehyung.  He basically used to be my old crush but when I came to know about his real personality-

Nope  I'm not thinking about that guy nope! I hate him and I'll never think about him again. He just makes me feel sick

Moving on, so where was I? Yeah this year better be good...

A/n: hey hey hey, how you doin?
Thanks for reading this chapter.
It's mostly a suspense book so people who read books like Nancy drew and Sherlock Holmes, this is the right book for you!

And well, this book is also kinda similar to Harry Potter.lol 
I love those series.  Comment if you're a potterhead!

Don't forget to vote!