chapter 19 - Gods

Seulgi...

I could see her face by the moonlight coming from the balcony.
I wonder if Taehyung is still there.

"What are you doing here?" She asked eyeing me suspiciously.

I should ask you that.
Oh! I totally forgot, she's a teacher and might be here to make sure that all students are in thier dorm at this time.

Wait. She's a TEACHER. And she saw me out of my DORM. At MIDNIGHT.
Oh no I'm screwed. What if she tells this to Mrs. Cho? What if I get rusticated? What if I won't see Lisa, jungkook, jimin OR Taehyung again? Wait. why am I thinking about Taehyung every now and then?

"Earth to y/n?" Seulgi waved her hand in front of my face. I flinched and looked at her.

"Oh..sorry, I just..zoned out"

"Why are you up late?" She asked.

My eyes grew big and I bit my lip , thinking of an excuse. Fast.

"I thought I...heard some noise outside so I came out to check it."

Wow. Can you think of a more stupid reason than this? I bet she won't believe me.

"You perfectly know that you shouldn't be out at this time" she scolded me.

"I know. Are you going to tell this to Mrs Cho and get me rusticated?" I asked innocently and she chuckled.

" Oh stop being such a pessimist. Ofcourse I won't do that"

Yea-what?
Diffinately not the answer I had expected.

"Relax, I won't tell her anything but if I see you like this again, I'll have to. I can't go against the rules you know."

I sighed in relief.

"I understand. Well... goodnight to you then. I should head back to my dorm."

"Don't come out again even if you hear the slightest of sound. Or there'll be trouble." She smiled creepily.

I nodded and frowned. Why is she reminding me of that so often? As if she knows I come out frequently.

I shrugged that thought away.

Seulgi point of view.

Why is y/n lying to me?
Is she hiding something?

***
Morning

"Oh my god that was so cute !!"
Lisa exclaimed after hearing my explanation of the things that had happened yesterday

"What's cute?" I asked her.

"You and Taehyung!!"

"Hold on WHAT"

She squealed in my ear making me jump back." You and Taehyung are sooo cute together!! "

"Oh please, don't you say that or I might strangle you!" I threatened her.

"But I can't help it"

I rolled my eyes at her." Aren't you a least bit surprised that I was almost gonna get rusticated yesterday?"

"Well no you are always like that. You get into so much trouble that I can't say anything to you about it. Anyways I'm going to tell this to jungkook!" She reached out to her phone.

"Wait no! Lisa! Don't tell him anything. He will only tease me about it!"

"Relax I was just joking" she laughed.

"Anyways, are you excited for next week?"she asked me.

"What is next week?"

"How can you forget the parent teacher meeting you dummy"

Oh..
Right.

The school allows parents to visit thier children once a year and spend a whole day with them. C'mon, no one can stay without thier parents for long can they?

Can't wait...

***
The day.

The students, parents and teachers were to meet in the hall.

" jungkook! Y/n! "

Mom  scurried towards us and hugged us. We hugged her back dearly with bright smiles on our faces.

"Oh I missed you two so much!"

Jungkook gave his mom a childish grin and said, "we missed you too mom"

"Let's take a seat shall we? I want to know everything about school!" She clapped her hands excitedly.

"Sure!"

We talked to Mom for sometime and told her everything that's been happening in school including the yuqi part. She was quite shocked on hearing about it." Oh my, I bet her parents are worried for her" she said.

"I know mom!" Exclaimed jungkook.

This kid..he's so over dramatic.

Jungkook continued to blabber about school. I got bored so I looked around and saw yeri sitting in a corner, sulking. I excused myself and went to her. She had her face in her hands and was staring at the floor.

"You okay?" I asked as I sat beside her. She looked at me and nodded. She must miss her parents a lot. She only lives with her aunt..

"Won't your aunt visit you?"

She shook her head and said," no, she won't. Work."

"I'm sorry" I said.

We both sat in silence until I decided to break it. " Well I should get going then. You sure that you'll be fine?"

"Ofcourse" she replied. I smiled and gave a pat on her shoulder before getting up and heading back to jungkook and his mom. But ofcourse I had to bump into someone again. I gasped as I saw the person in front of me.

"Are you alright" yoongi asked blankly.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah I'm okay" I said , as we both stepped aside to let some people pass.

I stared at yoongi for a while before asking him a question." Yoongi? Why are you like this ?"

"What do you mean?" He asked probably taken aback. "Like a cat" I answered to clear the misunderstanding.

He chuckled and looked down. " Yeah, I hear that a lot. Well, I don't know why. It's just my nature. And plus, I don't like noisy places or people it makes me annoyed."

I hummed." Aren't your parents here?"

His smile suddenly faltered. " They live over seas and they don't have time for me. That rhimed." He added and I laughed.

"YOOOONGS" someone shouted. It sounded like a man. We both turned around to look at that person. As soon as yoongi saw him he clicked his toungue and made a ' so done' face. I don't see the reason why because the person almost looked like a god. A lot of girls turned around to look at him.

He was very handsome. He wore a pink sweater and waved at yoongi as if he was seeing his child perform in a talent show. Another person came following behind him having an innocent dimpled smile on his face.

I controlled the urge to ask yoongi who these absolute gods of handsomeness were.

Who are they?

A/n : I bet you know