The paw revived

Its October 31st 2013, Jayy, Alazay, and Vic were all hanging out at Alazay's place watching movies, when all of a sudden they hear a loud banging on the door. "Who the heck is that, it's like midnight?" Asks Jayy. "I have no freaking clue Hun..." Alazay answered. She walks over and opens the door, "There's no one out here guys." She says as she looks around. "Maybe it was just kids playing a joke ya'know. I mean we aren't very loved around here." Vic states. "Yeah I guess you're right." She answers. "BANG, BANG, BANG!" They all slowly look over at the door as Alazay turns to see who was toying with them. "Whoever you are this isn't funny anymore!" Vic yells. Alazay opens the door and there on her door step is a wooden box with a note laid atop it. She picks up the note, turns toward the guys, and begins to read aloud..."If you're smart you'll burn this box and its contents before they can do you harm, although I doubt you are-" "HEY, THE CREEPY NOTE JUST CALLED US DUMB 'ZAY!" Jayy interrupts. "Oh shush." she says as she continues reading, "I truly don't want you suffering from the misfortune of this but I just had to rid myself of it. Please forgive me and just remember, be careful what you wish for." She finishes reading and just stares at her friends, who are just standing the with their mouths agape.

She opens the box and screams. "EWE OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IT'S A FREAKING PAW! WHAT KIND OF A SICK JOKE IS THIS?" The guys cautiously walk over to look in the box. "Dude this is awesome." Jayy says looking at Vic. Vic just sighs and face palms himself as he turns to Alazay, "so what do you think it does, since our lovely friend didn't leave it with any instructions?" "I don't really know nor do I care so you two can find all that out on your own." She says as she passes the note off to Vic. "Okay well here at the end of the note it's talking about wishing, so... maybe its magic and can grant us wishes and stuff." Vic says questioningly. He picks up the paw and gives it to Jayy "Here wish for something." "Like what?" "I don't know what you want, like what's your hearts deepest desire?" Vic says starting to become a little exasperated. "Hey, do you really think that's a good idea. I mean don't get me wrong Jayy, I love you and all but you're not the greatest at thinking things over." Alazay states in an apologetic manner. "He should be fine, I doubt it will even work." Jayy takes the paw closes his eyes and says, "I wish for fame far beyond any other name." They sit and wait for about an hour and finally Vic speaks up "Well I guess I didn't wor-" They turn to face the loud banging coming from the door. Vic walks to the door and opens it to find a police officer standing there with a stack of papers. "Hello sir I'm Officer Danny and I'm just driving around making sure that everyone is keeping a look out for this man." The officer says while handing Vic a flyer. "Have a nice day officer!" He shouts as he closes the door. "Hey you guys ...you might want to take a look at this ..." they walk over and take a look at the flyer in his hands and gasp "oh my god Jayy it's you!" 'Zay shouts. "Americas most wanted..., WHAT!?!" "Hey shut up if this is true then everyone is looking for you and we have to keep you hidden okay?" "Yeah I guess your right 'Zay."

"Okay, now can we burn this thing? I mean it's obvious that this isn't a good thing to be making wishes on." Alazay asks. "What? No, we still have two wishes left 'Zay." Vic looks at her pleadingly. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." "Yay! Okay I wish for power above anyone else." "Now we wait." "KNOCK, KNOCK!" "Let me get it you two, who knows what it is now." The guys just nod their heads as she goes to open the door. She opens the door to find a group of very angry looking people, "um...how can I help you all?" "Where's King Vic?" "Why are you asking?" "We're asking because he needs to be taken care of...permanently..." "Oh..." she turns and slams the door in the man's face and screams, "Vic, Jayy come on us have to get you somewhere safe!" "Why?" "They're going to KILL Vic!" "OH GOD!" Vic shouts, just as the door starts to shake from the force of people slamming into it. "Oh god, 'Zay please get us out of here! PLEASE!" "HOW?" "I don't know, wish us out, just please save us!" "Okay. I wish we were all far away from this!" They open their eyes and all they could see was water and sand. "Well I guess it's better than an angry mob..."

THE END