10

Ariana's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Today is hell. Many ways to put it. I have nothing to do, and I have no life since I've been here.

"Alex" I scream.

"Alexander" I scream again before the door opens.

"Dear you must be Ariana. Im Victoria the head maid for mr. Rodriguez how may I be of assistance since Mr. Rodriguez is at work." She asked kindly.

"I just wanted to know where Alex was but... it's not really that important." I say.

"Alright dear. Oh and Mr.Rodriguez told me to inform you that Miss Rodriguez is coming over to keep you company." She adds.

"Until she gets here is there anything I could help you with" I ask because I'm truthfully bored.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let's just say Hailey never showed up because she didn't feel well. The quick conversation between Victoria and I made lunch and talked for a while. It's one of the first times I felt accepted around here. Kaylee and Michael have been out the whole day so it was just Victoria and I. She reminded me so much of my mother. Sassy yet sweet.

"Ariana would you mind getting me a serving platter please." Victoria asked me as we were preparing dinner.

I got the platter and handed it to her. As we were putting the finishing touches on dinner is when Alex came back.

"Evening Victoria. Ariana" he said as he saw us putting food on the table.

"Hi" I say in response.

"Hello Mr. Alexander how was your day." Victoria asked politely

"Very well thank you. How did you handle trouble all day. " he asked replying to me smirking when we made eye contact when he called me trouble.

"I don't know what you're talking about sir she was an angel all day. Alright I'm taking my leave. Please enjoy your dinner." She replied smiling at me and Alexander before leaving.

As both Alex and I headed towards the table he pulled out a chair across from his seat at the table. I sat down and we started eating dinner.

"Alex." I ask. And he just smiled and hummed in response.

"Can I come with you to you HQ there almost nothing to do here and I want to train but have nothing to and no one to train with. Please." I ask.

"No." He answers bluntly.

"No" I repeat.

"Yes, Ariana I said no. There are things going on right now and I don't want you being around that right now." He replied slightly agitated. Well fuck that I'm mad too.

"What you don't think I can't handle myself. Is that it. Or that I'll get hurt because so what if I do then I'll just hurt the person back ten times harder. Apparently you don't know me then, and also a person could go crazy just sitting in a house all day with nothing to do." I rage.

"Ariana this is not up for discussion. Don't try to argue." He replied copping my tone.

"Okay" I said in a calmer tone.

"Okay?" He questioned skeptically.

"Yes. But you'll be sleeping in an empty bed tonight and all nights as well as not getting talking from me until you decide to let me in or let me train. What happened to last night when we told each other anything. What the hell happened. I opened up to someone when I haven't opened up to anyone in so long did it mean nothing to you." I scream. Ever since I've been here I can't seam to control my emotions and I don't know why.

I just get up and storm off not wanting to deal with his bullshit at the moment. Just as I get up the stairs the front door opens and I see Kaylee and Michael.

"Ariana what's wrong" Michael asks me before Kaylee can.

"Why don't you go ask your fucking brother." I tell him making my way to a guest bedroom and slamming the door.

How could he. He he lead me on thinking I could trust him. Unless he has a very good reason he's in deep shit. I can see him saying no but he didn't have to be so blunt or seem like he didn't care about me with the way he said it.

I go to sleep that night annoyed and upset. Hoping for tomorrow to be a better day.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N: hey sorry this chapter was kinda short and boring this is kinda like a filler chapter. Hope you like the next chapter. It'll explain a lot. Also I'm currently working on the next chapter. Much love.❤️)