29

Arianas swim suit above ps sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.
_______••••••_______
Arianas POV
___•••___

Alexander has been acting off. I know I said it already but I heard him yelling at Kaylee. Now I don't know what was said but Kaylee walked out of his office with a smile.

"Hey you" she said while nudging me.

"What's gotten into you." I ask confused as if she had two heads.

"Nothing. Bye" she says and giggles. The fuck was that.

"Alex. Can we go swimming. Please. Just us." I ask sweetly. I love swimming and I love Alex so the two together would be a great day for me.

"Of course angel." He said wile getting up and side stepping his desk.

"How about this. We go swimming now and I take you out tonight." He said before kissing my forehead and then tilting my chin up and brushing our lips together.

"I would love to" I smile.

"I'm gonna go change. You coming" I ask him.

"Yeah" was his reply as I take his hand and drag him up the stairs to our room.

I changed in the closet while I force Alex to change in the bathroom.

We both walked out at the same time. He brought me to his chest.

"You look beautiful you know." He murmured.

"C'mon." I said once again dragging him through the house and out back to the pool.

I soon ditch Alex and jump in right away resurfacing after.
Alex later comes in and I put my hair into a ponytail. I didn't hear him come over but when he puts his arms around my waist I scream. Quickly I turn around.

"That's not funny. You scared me."

I scold him. Yet he seemingly doesn't care and continues to laugh.

We spent about an hour in the pool laughing and splashing each other and just enjoying each others company even kissing once in a while until Hailey decided to come and interrupt.

"Sweet." She yelled and ran into the mansion.

"Well at least we had an hour to ourselves." He chuckles.

"I'm not wasting it." I said and put my hands on the sides of his face lowering it and connecting our lips.

"Eww no PDA keep it to a minimum please" Hailey screamed.

"I think it's cute." Kaylee said. I guess we are

Even though everyone decided to have a pool day too we all did have fun.

But as all things in life things have to come to an end. Or at least some people leave early.

"My love I have to go get our date ready. I'll see you later." Alex said I to my ear.

"Bye." I said quietly brushing my lips over his. With that he left and went to I'm assuming our room to change.

Even after he left i still had fun. About an hour and a half I get and towel out. Heading to my room I walk into the bathroom and go to take a shower.

Just as I'm about to get in I see a note on the bathroom sink.

"My love I want to make the day special. I left early to get everything ready for our date. Take a shower, relax and by the time your out there will be a bother note to help you get to the spot where our date is.
~your dearest Alex."