Chapter Two

A/N- Dont play the song yet

Jace's POV:
The next day~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. After I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

Jace's Outfit:

"oh shit I'm gonna be late" I said as I checked the time

I left my apartment in a rush, making sure to grab a granola bar and apple. When I finally made it to work, I tried walking to my desk without anyone noticing I was late, but my boss called me into his office

"Jace in my office now" He said making me sigh and turn around walking into his office
"Have a seat Jace" He said
"Sir if this is about me being late I'm sorry and it won't happe-"I said but got cut off
"No this is not about you being late but if it happens again I'll have you writing about the things no one cares about understood"
"Yes sir"
"Now, I have your article topic and its not the topic you usually write about"
"Ok, what is it"
"You will be doing an article on Riele Downs"
"What!!!!!!!"
"I know right it's exciting, and in order for this to be the best article you will be staying at the Downs residence for about a few months"
"WHAT!!!!"
"Calm down Mr. Norman"
"Sorry sir it's just I don't know if I'm very comfortable with doing this"
"It's either this or I give you something that I know you won't have any interest in writing. Come on Jace you're a great writer and this article is probably the most important one we're doing, I  picked this for you because I know you are capable and won't let me down. So will you do it?"
"...Yes sir I will"
"Great you can go and do any work you need to finish before you leave"
I was walking out when I stopped because my boss called me back
"Oh Jace wait, the Downs family also said you can bring a friend or two but that's all and dress causal"
"Oh that's cool" I said uninterested
"You leave tomorrow so actually you can leave early to pack, that's all you may leave now"
"Okay bye sir"

Meanwhile at the Downs Mansion.....

Riele's POV:

I was in my room playing with Ajax when I heard a knock on my door but I don't remember anyone supposed to be coming over today.
"Comingggggggg" I said as I unlocked the door
"Hey sweetie"
"Hey dad, what's up"
"I know this is short notice but its such a great opportunity for you I couldn't refuse. You are having a journalist and his plus twos here for about a month to write an article on you for Los Angeles Times Magazine and Newspaper"
"That's okay dad, but when are they coming"
"...Tomorrow"
"TOMORROW?!! Dad I had plans with the girls tomorrow"
"You don't have to cancel you plans just take the girls with you when you go greet them"
"Fineeeee"
"Thanks Angel"

Jace's POV:

As soon as I got home I started packing but remembered that I had to tell the guys about everything so I called Sean and Jack to come over, after about 15 minutes they finally got to my apartment.