-4-Childhood Friends

Izuku Midoriya was always a timid boy when it came to talking to people so when during dinner he approached Katsuki he couldn't help but stumble and stutter over his words. 

"C-can I t-ta-talk to y-yoou?" Izuku internally groaned at his stutter. He hated it, as it made people think he was weak. Katsuki rose a brow but stood up, letting the small boy lead him to the empty hallway. Katsuki still wondered why the boy looked so familiar but he still couldn't place where or when he had known him. That's why Katsuki had gone with the boy, disregarding his safety by going alone.

They stood in the hallway, Izuku scuffing his ripped up red clunky shoes against the cement floor.

"What did you want?" Katsuki asked in a gruff voice. Izuku took a deep breath.

"C-c-correct me if I'm wrong, b-but are you K-kachhan?" Izuku asked hopefully. He hasn't seen his childhood friend ever since the blonde had moved away.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he remembers the stuttering boy in front of him.

"Deku?" The green head's eyes gleamed in delight and he smiled, hugging Katsuki.

"Oh, my g-god Kacchan I missed you s-so much!" Izuku started to tear up. He had missed Kacchan so much ever since he had moved away from Izuku.

Katsuki hugged the smaller boy back. Katsuki had also missed the younger boy, he felt so worried once he 'moved'.

Izuku sniffled and let go of Katsuki, wiping his tears on the dark green sleeves of the oversized sweater he was wearing.

"W-where did you go Kacchan?" Izuku asked as they both sat in the hall, dinner still going on.

Katsuki lifted his head to the ceiling.

"Well..."

-FlashBack-

"We have to move  Mitsuki, don't you understand? We lost everything in that shoot out, they're going to find us and kill Kat if we stay here any longer!" Masaru yelled at his wife as he started packing their belongings into suitcases. Katsuki was around 9 while they were arguing he was playing with his All Might action figure. His parents fighting was more like background noise to him.

"We can't just walk up and leave! Kat's life is here! And what about Inko and her son? Katsuki is gonna miss little Izuku soo much if we move, are you really gonna do that to him because YOU messed up in your stupid little gang?" Mitsuki growled at Masaru, her crimson red eyes glaring daggers at her husband.

"SHUT UP MITSUKI! You're just my stupid little wife who has no say in this matter! Got that bitch?!" Masaru towered over Mitsuki, making her step back and tripping on a shoe, hitting the back of her head against the cold metal of her desk. Mitsuki's body slumped and she laid there unmoving. Katsuki had heard the commotion, and being the curious child he was, went to check it out.

Katsuki was not ready to see his father hovering over his mother's body, blood pooling around her head and blood on Masaru's hands. Katsuki's eyes widened.

"M-mommy? d-daddy w-what did you do to mommy?! Wake up mom, WAKE UP!" Katsuki shouted. Masaru stood up with a cold face.

"Kat, pack some clothes, were going on a trip, okay?"  Katsuki felt petrified as he slowly nodded and went to pack his things, tears streaming down his chubby face. By 12 in the morning, they had already abandoned the house and left the city, leaving Mitsuki's body behind, that's when Katsuki's life really went to hell.

~End of Flashback~

Izuku's heart throbbed in pain for his friend.

"I-i'm so sorry Kachhan, A-auntie was a really good person.." Izuku said in a soft voice. Katsuki just shrugged.

"It happened a long time ago and it doesn't bother me much anymore," Katsuki said with a small smile. The doors from the cafeteria burst open and Eijiro, Denki, Mina, and Shinso walked out with silly grins(except for Shinso of course, he's too tired to move any muscles in his face.)

"Hey Kat, what are you two doing out here?" Eijiro grinned.

"None of your business Shitty Hair," Katsuki grumbled and Eijiro pouted.

"Heyy, my hairs not that different from yours y'know." Eijiro said as he touched his bright red hair. Izuku giggled, Eijiro and Denki looked over at the smaller boy and smiled.

"Oh, your Izuku right?" I saw your fight from the window, it was pretty cool, I've never seen a quirk able to take down Tokoyami so fast!" Izuku blushed bashfully.

"t-thanks, my quirk developed l-later than normally so i-i'm glad that it's a l-lot stronger." He looked down into his lap not able to look at the redhead's excited face.

A bell runs throughout the halls and Katsuki groaned. He really didn't want to go back to his dorm, Todoroki made Katsuki feel awkward and small. 

The group started walking to the dorms together, talking a joking around, Eijiro and Denki closer to Izuku then the rest, offering him to the boy to his dorm. Once the 3 left the others began to walk in different directions and eventually Katsuki was alone. Katsuki twisted the doorknob and walked into his dorm, the first thing he sees is Todoroki passed out on the floor, his body bruised and battered. Katsuki just stared for a moment before he slowly closed the door behind him.

Katsuki felt that it was inhuman to leave the passed out boy on the floor without any treatment so he kicked off his shoes and went into the small bathroom, grabbing the small first aid kit from under the sink he had discovered a few days ago. Katsuki decided to leave Todoroki on the floor, afraid that if he tried to pick up the tall muscular boy that he just drops him and makes his condition worse.

Katsuki opened the kit, studying Todoroki's pale figure for a few moments before he got to work.

~

Thanks for reading!

How do you feel about some KiriKamiDeku?

thoughts? 

Concerns?

Also, RIP Mitsuki