-10- Insane

Katsuki huffs and stares out the window of the classroom it was Monday and everything went back to normal, nobody said anything about the weekend and those who were really injured were sent to the infirmary that the school apparently had. 

"Welcome back to class, today we're doing quirk training once again, you will be paired up with different people than you were last time so go outside and wait for further instructions." Mr. Aizawa grumbled, and everyone gradually stood up. Katsuki left and waited for Izuku and Hitoshi to come out of the door. Once the two boys had all three followed the class outside.

"You know what I realized, I don't know what your quirk is Zuku." Katsuki said to Izuku as they stood outside, waiting for everyone else to catch up. Last time they were battling Katsuki zoned out the whole time until it was his turn. Izuku smiled, his quirk developed when he was 10 so it was later than most and he was excited to show his childhood friend his quirk.

"Y-you'll s-ee when I f-fight." Katsuki nodded and Aizawa grabbed his student's attention.

"Okay, same as before, I'll read off your name and then you step up and fight." He looked down at his clipboard and started reading off names.

"Tamaki and Momo, your up first

then Chisaki and Hawks

Neito and Shinso

Todoroki and Dabi

Shigiraki and Tokoyami

Midoriya and Toga

Hagakure and Twice.

Bakugo and Iida"

The battle began and Katsuki really only paid attention to Hitoshi and Shoto's battles, Shoto's mostly because they had to call it off cause both brothers were about to set the school on fire with the heat their quirks created. And maybe because Shoto looked nice in his black shirt he was wearing that day. Finally, it was Izuku's turn to fight, Toga had to small knives in her hands which Katsuki thought it was for her quirk. She also seemed hesitant to fight the small boy, while Izuku seemed to analyze her like a computer but after a few seconds, he seemed impatient with something dark. It made Katsuki wonder what was happening in his head.

"Begin!" 

Toga was the first to launch herself at Izuku, her knives ready to draw blood. He easily dodged the girl's attack swiftly and his eyes seemed to glow an acidic green, his pupils shrunk and when Toga caught his stare she slowed down, her eyes filled with fear as she crouched down and pulled at her hair.

"N-no, stay b-back! O-oH FUCk WAIT!" Toga screeched and rose her knife in the air, ready to plunge it into her heart when Aizawa's voice ripped through the air.

"MIDORIYA THAT'S ENOUGH." Izuku blinked and his eyes went back to their normal state and Toga dropped her knife to the floor, scooting away from the small boy who stood there with a blank expression on his face, no negative emotions shown on his face about what he did to his classmate.

"S-sorry Aizawa." Izuku bowed slightly and went back to the group while Aizawa sent a traumatized schoolgirl for a mental evaluation. Katsuki was proud of his friend, unlike his classmates who scooted away from the small boy. Katsuki patted him on the back and Izuku looked up at him and grinned. 

The next pair went and then it was Katsuki's turn against a blue-haired boy with engines in his leg and glasses. He didn't look as juvenile as the others in the class but he had a certain air around him that felt too off for him to be a normal student.

Katsuki got ready and the blue-haired boy in front of him got into a sprinting position. The blonde could already tell his quirk was going to be something to do with speed so he had to be quick about this match, knowing people with speed quirks usually had high stamina.

"Start!"

 Iida launched himself at Katsuki, who in return used his quirk to boost him into the air and out of the engine boy's way. In the air, Katsuki prepared for a big blast that would positively level his opponent. Once he did he could feel that he put too much force into the blast when he felt his hands become raw and bleed. He knew he got the speedster when he saw him on the floor, passed out and with a few burns. Aizawa ordered a few standby guards to take away the injured boy. Katsuki gripped his hands together, ignoring the pain and trying to hide the blood coming from his injury but Aizawa saw right past his facade.

"Bakugo do you need medical help?" Aizawa asked him, folding his arms across his chest.om

"Nope." Katsuki shook his head.

"Show me your hands." Katsuki groaned and held them out, showing his teacher his injured hands. Aizawa nodded and looked through the crowd of students who were waiting for their teacher's orders.

"Todoroki, show Bakugo to the nurse's office." Todoroki looked away from his brother Dabi and too the spiky blonde and nodded, obviously hiding a smirk. Katsuki glared at the taller male. Shoto walked towards Katsuki and led him away from the group. 

Momo grit her teeth together, pissed off as she watched the two boys walk into the building. She was so close to committing murder and nobody could even tell with the calm look on her face.

~

"Ow- FUCK! Do you even know what the hell your doing!?" Katsuki barked as Shoto cleaned his wounded hands with rubbing alcohol. Shoto rolled his eyes. He liked the blonde better when he was asleep when it came to patching him up. The nurse was busy dealing with other students so Shoto decided to do it himself since he's been cleaning wounds since he was 7.

"Just stop being a little bitch, I don't want it to get infected." Shoto used one of his intimidating glares on the blonde, a glare that usually made people weak in the knees and frozen from fear. It just made Katsuki roll his eyes.

"Wow, so fucking sc- OW!" Katsuki hissed, trying to pull his hand away but Shoto had a firm grip on his wrists.

"Calm down, I'm almost done quit being a baby, if you didn't want to deal with this then you shouldn't have made such a big blast." Shoto pointed out and started use an ointment on his hand. Katsuki groaned.

"It was on accident, if I'd known I would have to be stuck with you then I would've dragged out the match." Shoto raised a brow. Katsuki was sitting on a counter, refusing to sit on the bed like a normal person and Shoto was standing in front of him, working on his injured hands. the boy with dual-colored eyes let go of the blonde's hand and braced his hands and different sides of Katsuki on the counter leaning forward so he was an inch from his face.

"Come on, you know you love me." Katsuki's eyes widened for a second before he realized that Icy hot was just teasing him. Katsuki growled and shoved him with his already bandage left hand. Katsuki's face was a light shade of red and he had an angry sneer on his face.

"Fucker, if you wanna go and get kinky with someone then do it with big tits in our class." Katsuki hissed, glaring at the taller male who went back to his hand. Shoto rolled his eyes.

"Momo's not my type." Shoto winked at Katsuki once he finished wrapping up his other hand. The bandages weren't bulky like oven mitts so he could still move his hands properly. Katsuki wondered who the powerful male's type was, and grew a tad jealous of the person.

~

"Do you understand the plan?" Momo asked the two girls in her group, Togo and Jirou.

"Don't worry Momo that blonde bimbo won't know what hit him!" Toga laughed, seemingly better from her mental attack by Izuku. Momo grinned psychotically. 

"Good."

~

Ugh, I hate being stuck in my house with my brother sometimes, I've bruised the side of my had at least twice from slamming it into a wall to control myself from screaming at him for being a smart ass and basically a garbage human being.

>.> 

thanks for reading!