Chapter 3

Sonic's P.O.V
I was just chilling around my cave when suddenly I heard yells from outside. I quickly go out and I see soldiers everywhere around the forest. "Ok ok everything's fine. You played some baseball. Got a little bit upset. Lightning shot out of your butt! And now they're coming for you!" I exclaimed to myself. I quickly ran back to the cave.

"Alright, Alright Earth isn't safe anymore. Time for plan B ,Mushroomville. I've got to get my stuff. Essential items only." I say to myself as I get my backpack and begin packing my stuff.

"Toothbrush, toothpaste, hair gel, night light, funny hat, this half eaten cantaloupe,oh my scented candle, my entire comic book collection, bean bag chair. Can a bean bag chair fit in a backpack? No of course not that's stupid. Ok what else? The rings! The rings yes of course!" I say as I get my entire stuff all in my backpack.

"Here I go. Ok ring time. Mushroom planet here I come." I say as I'm about to throw the ring but I hear footsteps and barking outside. "Oh no! They're right outside. I-I've got to go somewhere else." I say as I put the ring back in the bag. Before I leave the cave I look back at what used to be my so called 'home'. I sigh knowing I have to do this for my safety. "Goodbye cave." I say quietly. I then leave the cave and I run off to a safer place to leave.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I was downstairs with dad helping him out with the map to find out which route we should take for a road trip to San Fransisco. All of a sudden his phone rings. The caller is my mom and I smile at it. Dad picks up and answers. "Hi!" Dad exclaims. I just continue to look at the map and try to see the roads.

"Hey." I heard mom say. "Whatcha doing?" Dad asks her. "Just coloring with Jojo and Rachel." Mom says. I stop looking at the map and look at my dad. "Huh that sounds half fun." He says. I giggle at his statement. I then go to the window as i look out and gaze onto the view while still listening to dad and mom's conversation.

"Hey exciting things happened here. There was a power outage. The whole town went dark." Dad says as he explains to mom what happened last night. Then all of a sudden I heard a crash in the garage. I perk up and I look over to it. "Dad something's in the garage." I say as I stand up and head towards the door. "No wait (Y/n)! Hold up!" Dad shouts as he tells mom he'll call her soon.

I was already heading towards the garage. I then began to tiptoe as I heard a voice inside. Dad then comes up behind me with a tranquilizer gun. "On 3 we go in." He whispers to me. I nod at him. "One, two, three!" He says as I burst through the door. "SFPD!" Dad exclaims searching the room. "Put your hands up in the air!" I exclaimed as we see a blue creature. I stare at it in confusion. But then I realize it's a hedgehog due to the quills.

"Ummm...meow?" He says."AAAAAHHH" "AHHHHH" "AAAHHHH" we all begin to scream as dad shoots him. "Ow!!" The blue hedgehog yells out in pain. "Dad!" I yell at him. The blue hedgehog then looks at dads shirt and begins to mumble. "San......Fransisco?" He says as he drops something as it opens wide to show San Fransisco.

Dad then backs me up behind him. Then the bag that the hedgehog had fell into the hole and landed on the buildings floor. The hole begins to close. The hedgehog tries to get the bag but he was too late the hole then closed. He then passed out. I go up to the mysterious blue hedgehog.

"(Y/n) get away from it!" Dad exclaims. "Dad I know what I'm doing. It's just an animal besides it already passed out." I tell him as I get in my knees to get to this creatures level. I then take out the tranquilizer dart from his leg and I pick him up. 'Wow it's so light' I say in my head. "Dad let's put him inside Ozzy's cage for now." I tell him while still carrying the hedgehog.

We make it back to the house and we put him inside Ozzy's cage. I try to think about what this thing and how it talked. But then I see Dad you have it with a spatula. "Dad come on leave the poor thing alone and don't poke it like that." I say. "What there's nothing to do besides what if it's dangerous?!" Dad exclaims.

"Oh come on how can something that looks so cute can be dangerous?" I ask him. We then turn around and we see the blue hedgehog out the cage. "Donut Lord? Mini Cop?" He asks. "Y-You can talk?" I ask him. "You're not here to abduct us right?" Dad asks him.

"You abducted me!" He exclaims. "Fair point." Dad says "Woah! What are you? And why were you hiding in our garage." I asked him. "I-I needed somewhere safe. And you were the only ones I can think of Donut Lord and Mini Cop." He says while holding his head. "Why do you keep on calling me and my daughter that?" Dad asks. "Cause you talk to donuts and eat them if they're out of line. And you're named Mini Cop cause you want to be like Donut Lord." He says. "Again fair." Dad says.

"W-Where are all the mushrooms? Why am I still on Earth? Why is oh no my rings!" He exclaims. "Pardon?" I ask him. But then we hear sounds of trucks outside. "What's happening? Is this your Mothership? I'm not in the mood to get probed." Dad says sternly as he walks over to the curtains. "You think I'm worried I'm not even wearing pants!" The hedgehog exclaims. I giggle at his statement. The hedgehog then turns to me and smiles at me in awe. I smile at him back. Dad then opens the curtains to show a black truck.

"What the hell?" Dad mumbled. The hedgehog then gets down from the table and he looks out. "Ahh!" He yells out as he closed the curtains. "They're coming for me!" He exclaims. "Who's coming for you? And what does it have to do with us?!" Dad asks. "I don't have time to explain but you've got to help me!" He says. "Sure no problem!" I say as he turns to me with hope in his eyes. "No. No. No (Y/n) don't. We don't even know what he is or if we can trust him. Well why?" Dad asks the hedgehog.

"Well my legs , which are classified as legal weapons, feel like spaghetti. I need your help please it's life or death." He says. Dad then looks over to the hedgehog with sympathy. "I'll help you no matter what my father says." I say to him as I pat his head and I look over to my dad. Dad just stares at him as he's deciding to help him or not. "Fine. Come with me." Dad says as he begins to walk away. I look over and I see the hedgehog was about to fall.

But I catch him before he falls face first. "Woah hey be careful. I don't want you to get more hurt." I say to him as I place him on the ground gently. He looks up to me and I see a faint blush and a smile creep onto his face. I smile at him as I tell him to follow me.